Wolverine Movie

Tools    

Wolverine Announced: Official Title and Release Date

Gavin Hood Directing Wolverine Movie

First off, if there's already a thread about this upcoming movie, point me to it. Second, who is Gavin Hood and why is he directing this movie? Please don't eff' up this movie. A guy has indestructible metal as his skeleton. I'm sure even getting his mail in the morning is bad ass.

"What do you mean wrong address?!?!?!"

I'm not even a fan of comic books. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Your thoughts?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

We all know Wolverine is the coolest, most badass mutant out of the X-Men bunch, so if they keep the tone of the film in tone with the character it should be great. I hope they pay close attention to what Nolan does with The Dark Knight, which looks to be even darker than the very dark Batman Begins, and keep it as gritty and as 'realistic' as possible.

I watched Rendition today, which was proof that Gavin Wood certainly knows how to make a good movie. He also directed Tsotsi (never seen it myself but I've read good things).

The writer wrote the screenplay for 25t Hour (and the novel it was adapted from), which is promising. But he also wrote the screenplay for Troy...so who knows?