What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Soundgarden, Superunknown on repeat.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

How I wish this band was opening for the Goo Goo Dolls this August when my daughter and I are going.

You ready? You look ready.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I discovered this gem on 4chan. It's somewhat obscure, although apparently everyone on 4chan already knows about it. It has quite an interesting story. Someone found a CD in a thrift bin and uploaded it. No one had heard of it, and no one knew what it was. It was found back in 2016, and said to have been recorded in 2000. The anime cover was from a manga that ran from 1997-2000. It has a weird distortion of bit rot, as the CD had decayed somewhat. A lot of people liked the crunchy distortion effect and imitated it spawning new experimental underground music. A lot of people believed the whole thing to be a hoax, that whoever made it did so in 2016 and just tried to claim they did it in 2000. Eventually people were able to track down the original band members by looking up everyone with the name on the back of the CD case in a phone book somewhere in the UK, where the original CD was found. When they made contact with the original band members it was discovered that they were in high-school when they made the album, and they only made 20 copies. They didn't get a record deal, and only handed out the copies to friends and agents when they were trying to get signed. They were able to completely restore the original version, but many people prefer the bit rot version. I like both versions, so I don't know if I really prefer one over the other. The style is Dream Pop.

Panchiko - D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L