Final Fantasy, the movie

Tools    

This movie had one of the worst music scores in the world. Just thought you all might want to know that.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Haha! Well said my friend! AWFUL!

Shared Hosting from $1.50 per month!
Also offer Reseller hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers!

really bad

You ready? You look ready.
Which Final Fantasy movie? There are two you know.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
They must mean the latest one, Advent Children, which was SUCH a bad movie. I liked The Spirits Within... Aki was hot.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Woah! Woah! Why didn't you like Advent Children?
Wasn't addressed to me or anything, but I didn't like it (or what I saw of it...didn't see it all) because the characters had no "weight." I mean this metaphorically, to be sure, but more literally; they were too light on their feet. To me, one of the biggest problems with most CGI worlds are the physics involved. I need to "feel" the weight and heft of the beings and objects to become genuinely engrossed.

A system of cells interlinked
I didn't like it because it was silly fan service with a bad soundtrack. Some sequences were damn cool, but, for the most part, I was rolling my eyes...

*leaps out of twisted wreck mid-air, runs over* WHAT!?

Originally Posted by Sedai
bad soundtrack
That's on odd criticism considering how most people familiar with Nobuo Uematsu hail him like the second coming of Christ. I mean, I'm not in love with the guy (I'm more a Yoko Shimomura person), but dude's made some great tracks and I'd certainly count the Black Mages remix of One-Winged Angel among them.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I didn't like it (or what I saw of it...didn't see it all) because the characters had no "weight." I mean this metaphorically, to be sure, but more literally; they were too light on their feet. To me, one of the biggest problems with most CGI worlds are the physics involved. I need to "feel" the weight and heft of the beings and objects to become genuinely engrossed.
It's a common criticism in general, "Anime Physics", when it comes to fights.

Personally I overwhelmingly count it as a pro rather than a con. As long as it's consistently applied, the trope is merely a creative liberty taken with what are essentially superhero characters. It's not the sort of thing you'd ever see with regular people, which admittedly is far from apparent if you're unfamiliar with the source material or action anime in general.

Regular looking people pulling off superman jumps and swinging giant weapons around is visually more impressive than if they were, say, The Incredible Hulk, who you'd expect to behave in such a way. It's intended to preserve our more relatable image of an average-looking character and presents additional advantages such as allowing extreme threats to hide in plain sight. That slim guy might have looked like he was pushover before you found out he's basically The Flash.

Again, this is a universe based on Final Fantasy rules and Final Fantasy has it's roots in tabletop roleplaying games where traditionally (even in D&D) mythological fantasy is played straight: Everyone starts off as poor noobish Level 1 people. But then they went on an epic adventure to save the world and with their experience, upon reaching 20th Level, they become virtual demi-gods.

The idea that a character can defy gravity momentarily is straight up Rule of Cool type stuff. You can't completely disregard gravity unless the move itself is magical or somehow special in nature, but you can resist it if your character is just the sort of badass who would punt an enemy into the air, MEET THEM in the air, and piledrive them back into the ground.