Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

They can package the poster to look like the classic movies all they want. Does not mean they will make them better then The Prequels. With George its like the Villain you know rather then many different ones you do not.

They can package the poster to look like the classic movies all they want. Does not mean they will make them better then The Prequels.
The posters are awesome. And I'm sure anything is better than the prequels. lol

Why does everybody hate the prequels so much? They're not as good as the original or Empire, but they're not that poorly made, especially the third one. I've seen at least 20 films this year that weren't better than the prequels.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Hands down, simulated folding creases is a winna!

Why does everybody hate the prequels so much? They're not as good as the original or Empire, but they're not that poorly made, especially the third one.
I think the emotional connection is what was so lacking. It's hard to explain how impressive it was to see the originals as a child.

Just a guess, but:

WARNING: "The Force Awakens" spoilers below
I definitely think Rey (Daisy Ridley) is related to ... probably Kylo Ren.

In the TV spot that JRS just posted, it begins with Rey saying, "I know all about waiting... for my family." Then suddenly those fighter plane things that belong to the evil guys appear in the sky, coming for her.

I think the secret message is -- Here comes her family, finally. Her family's with the Dark Side.

Just a guess, but:

I definitely think Rey (Daisy Ridley) is related to ... probably Kylo Ren.

In the TV spot that JRS just posted, it begins with Rey saying, "I know all about waiting... for my family." Then suddenly those fighter plane things that belong to the evil guys appear in the sky, coming for her.

I think the secret message is -- Here comes her family, finally. Her family's with the Dark Side.
Interesting guess but I seriously doubt it.
Unless her father is related to Kylo...

It has been strongly noted that

Han Solo is Rey's father

If so, then if your guess is correct than ...

Ren could be Rey's brother.

Yes in the TV spot Rey says "I know all about waiting... for my family." . She meets Han in the film as we all know by the ads, so I am thinking Rey is waiting for...

Han Solo her father

But you never know. This IS the Star Wars universe.

I've been thinking what you said is true, JRS, for awhile now and I still would bet on it being true.

WARNING: "Possible Spoilers" spoilers below
If Rey is A Solo and Finn A Calrisson then them meeting and having a connection makes allot more since.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I was thinking about something while watching the trailers for this. It's going to be great for one reason. No children. Children totally ruined Episode One. Children ruin most movies. Think about Terminator 2. Awesome flick, right? Now what did you think of Edward Furlong? Yeah, thought so. So I'm happy with the lack of children in this upcoming film. I love kids, I really do, but not in my sci-fi movies.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lets be clear my previous statement did not at any place declare that my comment was a spoiler but my own assumption for Finn and Rey too seem too have an instant bond. I know nothing of fact of anything of this movie.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just had to give up my ticket for the 17th because of a scheduling snafu. One sad MoFo this evening.
Vader: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!