Degenerate art

Tools    

What do you consider degenerate art? Discuss.

(Please don't include the argument that "all art is relative" because if that's fully true, then there's no reason for art critics like Roger Ebert to even exist).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Church would go with Index Librorum Prohibitorum books.

Then, hundreds years later, Nazis would announce, the so called, Entartete Kunst.

To create is a virtue.
To destroy is a vice.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What do I consider to be "Degenerate" Art? That's a good question, because I've never given it much thought, really. I haven't come across too much that I had a problem with, except once ...

At the Philadelphia Museum of Art, I walked into one of the larger rooms and big as day, there were giant, white panels with nothing but arbitrary, overlapping tumbleweeds of green crayon scribbles. I examined each closely, then stepped back, a little distance, to take it all in, collectively. I even left and came back to see if I could re-engage myself with this collection. I just had to leave the area; I was very angry. It wasted my time. Now, I've seen a lot of pretentious art and nothing else has ever evoked that reaction from me.