The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My friend got married over the weekend. I was the best man. Here are some pictures taken from one of the groomsmen. Still waiting on the professional ones.

Suspect's Reviews

hey yods - Mark Ruffalo is one good-looking grunge bear, so you cant go wrong there!

Me and my teammates celebrating the completion of our latest project....
Could you guess which one is me?It's pretty easy...I am the only one looking professional in this pic.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 0794 1.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	7608  

I prefer a community of fake people plz and thx.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Background Info: In February 2011, my fiancé and I decided to start designing t-shirts. Specifically, t-shirts for movie nerds like us

We launched our first online store through Cafe Press in April. In June, we launched our second store through RedBubble. We have also been working towards getting our designs printed on '24-hour rare t-shirt' sites such as TeeFury and RIPTApparel.

So...here's the story:

Last night we went to a live podcast for Doug Benson’s “Doug Loves Movies.” We brought our 'Vegan Police' Scott Pilgrim shirt to give to Doug as a gift, since he’s a HUGE fan of the movie. We left the shirt with the receptionist, as we didn't catch Doug after the show.

This morning, Doug posted a pic of our shirt on his Twitter, and Edgar Wright (director of Scott Pilgrim, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) commented on our shirt! It has about 6,000 views so far!

This is the coolest thing that has ever happened to us! It doesn't feel like it's happening, I have to keep pinching myself! Our fanboy fantasy has come true!

Hipsters gonna hipster.

But honestly that's pretty cool.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.

Was bored today. Made this. If it's not animated, it's not working.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."