Song Tournament 31

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness vs The Steel Woods - Straw in the Wind

Kite - True Colors vs Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street

Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz vs Rotting Christ - Devadevam

Enigma - Sadeness vs The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want to be Like You

Suspect's Reviews

Uh...thanks, I was waiting for Suspect, who has now voted (while I was at work). But I'm still going to put up the semi finals myself, using random.org like I have with all the matchups.

Semi finals to be posted in around 2 hours.

Edit:if we can all vote on this and the finals, I'll be out of everyone's hair for some time.

Semi's going up in an hour max.

A system of cells interlinked
The Steel Woods - Straw in the Wind vs Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz

Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street vs The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want to be Like You

Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street vs The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want to be Like You

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Just to be different.

Quincy

Bob
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Let the night air cool you off

THE SEMIS

("Razzamatazz" is a fun song, but of course I'm voting my own nomination into the finals. I'm happy that non-country fans were able to appreciate it.)

(When I hear The Alan Parsons Project, I primarily think of the joke in Austin Powers, but this song proved to be the biggest ear-worm in the tournament. Listening to it again right now, which means I'll be randomly singing it for the next two days. Sorry, Dylan.)