Best looking Bond babe

Tools    

My vote goes for Carole Bouquet from "For your Eyes Only".

You ready? You look ready.
I'd have to say Akiko Wakabayashi. She's one fine woman.

EDIT: I have a weak spot for Asian women.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
There's far too many to choose from, and I'm a tad gready when it comes to hot babes!!!!
Isabella Scorpura ( Goldeneye ) is probably my fave of the Brosnan era, but I'd have to go with Jayne Seymour ( Live and Let Die ) for my top Bond babe.( probably my fave Bond song too in that film! )

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Jayne Seymour ( Live and Let Die ) for my top Bond babe.( probably my fave Bond song too in that film! )
She would have to be my least favourite

Carey Lowell as Pam Bouvier in License to Kill (1989)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm showing my relative youth with one of these choices, but it's a tossup between Kim Basinger (Domino Petachi in Never Say Never Again) and Denise Richards (Dr. Christmas Jones in The World Is Not Enough).

Honour Blackman

If Wild Things never existed and she wasn't such a poor character, Denise Richarsd would be one of my top Bond girls.

Oooooooh Child Praise The Lord!!!
lets not forget rosamund pike

Wow, no one said Ursula Andress? I think she's the best looking one.

Put me in your pocket...
Since everyone has different tastes...I don't think there is a THE best looking.

I like Maud Adams the best...with Daniela Bianchi and Carole Bouquet as my next favorites.

Originally Posted by nebbit
She would have to be my least favourite
Oh nooooo! I loved Jayne Seymour too. Why!?!?
I thought she matched well with Roger Moore.

The bond girl I couldn't stand was Jill St. John. She makes me cringe when she opens her mouth.

Ursula Andress really doesn't do anything for me, her stomach is wrong.

This thread's got me in the mood for From Russia With Love.

Woah, OG, you misunderstood what i meant about Wild Things and Denise Richards. I can get rocks over her on Wild Things more so than The World Is Not Enough making her Bond role somewhat redundant as well the fact i prefer her in WT.

Dig?

You ready? You look ready.
I just relised that I got my favorite Bond girls mixed up. So here's the updated list, with pictures. Just forget what I said earlier.

Mie Hama is first. From You Only Live Twice

Michelle Yeoh comes in second. From Tomorrow Never Dies

And Maryam d'Abo in third. From The Living Daylights

Lois Chiles from Moonraker. I also liked Jane Seymour and Talisa Soto.

Top 3 as follows...

1. Jane Seymour
2. Izaebella Scorupco
3. Rosamund Pike (worst bond movie, but one of my favorite babes)

Originally Posted by Aniko
I like Maud Adams the best...

Me too. I don't know if it's true but I felt like she was a combination of beauty AND brains.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.