Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

This has got to be one of the oldest existing threads on the Internet.

Joker (2019)

I know it got rave reviews, people love it, but I couldn't stand the guy, to the point that I had to turn it off. There's just something about his whole pathetic nature, then a particular scene where he tries to be a standup comedian, and even that was a dismal failure. I managed another five or ten minutes, then gave up on the movie.

Joker (2019)

I know it got rave reviews, people love it, but I couldn't stand the guy, to the point that I had to turn it off. There's just something about his whole pathetic nature, then a particular scene where he tries to be a standup comedian, and even that was a dismal failure. I managed another five or ten minutes, then gave up on the movie.
You know what happens when you give up on the Joker movie? You get the "You get what you deserve!" meme.

You know what happens when you give up on the Joker movie? You get the "You get what you deserve!" meme.

Then I guess I got what I deserved when I rooted through a few piles of DVDs and came across the Mike Judge collection of Beavis and Butthead.

You know that scene in Lethal Weapon where Riggs is looking for something to watch on TV and then throws the remote away when he finds the three stooges? That was me.

Then I guess I got what I deserved when I rooted through a few piles of DVDs and came across the Mike Judge collection of Beavis and Butthead.

You know that scene in Lethal Weapon where Riggs is looking for something to watch on TV and then throws the remote away when he finds the three stooges? That was me.
I can understand the response. Woe-is-me Joker is an idea that fits the times (i.e., the age of victim Olympics), but the film lays it on pretty thick. Why so serious?

Hellstone (2017)
Germany and horror seem to be a bad match. This was even worse than Ittenbach. I watched less than 30 minutes, and it felt like the intro was the only scripted part while the rest was a bunch of jerks shooting random stuff in the woods. 4.4 in IMDb seems way too much.

Aviator. It was when I was in college about 10 years ago but I've had no interest in revisiting.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

My Netflix dvd has no subtitles. Why anyone in 2020 would release a movie without subs is beyond me. But Prime has it with subs so I might pay to stream it.

Ape
Joel Potrykus, 2012
Comedy, Drama, Fantasy

Lasted about a quarter hour which imo was roughly fourteen minutes and fifty-eight seconds (give or take a second or two) more than it deserved.

The Mitchells Vs. the Machines

I tried to watch this with my best friend. We both LOVE animated movies and I'd heard good things about this one so we thought we'd give it a try. After 30 minutes, we were both miserable and gave up. Absolute dreck.

Joker (2019)

I couldn't get through it either because it made me really uncomfortable. It seemed exploitative. Like they were using mental illness for entertainment purposes.