Pick A Movie For Me (Chain Game)

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
It's not though. You've basically joined the thread at the one point were it stalls.
Yup, I was ready, excited and.... ???

At least 15 people have participated.
Plenty, to have a small pool of eager beavers on standby.

I think there should be a certain amount of time set for whoever is asked to respond maybe...
Agreed.

There's always going to be certain members you know will most likely respond fairly quickly and will take part like me, Cricket, TONGO, Cosmic, Citizen, etc. And if someone wants to choose us then they are free to but they should be free to ask someone not yet participating in the thread if they're interested if they want to as well.
Yeah, but this was already stated, hence, access to a list of those that are ready and waiting...

Is there anyone that hasn't been picked in a while and wants to be picked?

That makes two of us.

Yup, I was ready, excited and.... ???
Go get ahold of Next Scorcese or Tugg then if you are that bothered, they have been the one snag in this thread. And you got a movie the first time you entered the thread and have waited what 2 days for another one? Others have waited a lot longer including myself who had to wait about a week to be picked the first time then another week to be picked again. So i'm not sure why you even think you should've had a second by now.

Yeah, but this was already stated, hence, access to a list of those that are ready and waiting...
If someone wants to make one then they can go ahead just as long as its made clear that you don't have to pick from it because i think constantly circling the same group of people will quickly get boring. I know who i'm picking my next go if they are interested and its not someone who has participated already.

Thanks for fielding that Camo.

What do you guys think, 24 hour wait period, and then choose someone different?

Go get ahold of Next Scorcese or Tugg then if you are that bothered, they have been the one snag in this thread. And you got a movie the first time you entered the thread and have waited what 2 days for another one? Others have waited a lot longer including myself who had to wait about a week to be picked the first time then another week to be picked again. So i'm not sure why you even think you should've had a second by now.
Next Scorsese has not been a snag, he just doesn't know who to pick from. I'm trying to shed light on that. If there was a list, he wouldn't have to ask. We, the participants, should have an option to go to, when our first choice declines or ignores us.

Tugg probably wants to opt out (guessing).

I don't care when I get my next chance, but, if I am to follow this thread, I'd like to chat about movie choices, who picked what, learn about a few gems, etc. At the moment, all I'm getting are notifications to a thread in a state of stalemate and confusion. I was just attempting to remedy that with an idea.

Thanks for fielding that Camo.

What do you guys think, 24 hour wait period, and then choose someone different?
Yup, put the big gorilla in charge.

Next Scorsese has not been a snag, he just doesn't know who to pick from.
Think this was your problem in not getting what was going on here. As Next Scorsese just pointed out and as i mentioned in my posts he was waiting on Tugg to respond. It had nothing to do with not knowing who to pick from.

Omni hasn't watched Gen-X Cops yet though, so you will probably have to choose someone else.
I sent him a post comment

Think this was your problem in not getting what was going on here.
Listen, I'm just glad it's not complex from the start. I'll stay tuned for a bit longer, see what's what.

As Next Scorsese just pointed out and as i mentioned in my posts he was waiting on Tugg to respond. It had nothing to do with not knowing who to pick from.
Ok.

Omni hasn't watched Gen-X Cops yet though, so you will probably have to choose someone else.

My names in black, I gotta watch Bigger Than Life. Please pick Movie Max as hes been eager to be picked.

@NextScorseseI believe you can also try...

Camo

Cricket
re93animator
The Sci-Fi Slob
Clazor
CosmicRunaway

I also won't leave you hanging.

My names in black, I gotta watch Bigger Than Life. Please pick Movie Max as hes been eager to be picked.
I'll be watching Payback soon! I tried to watch it last night but the file was corrupt

Scorsese just pick Movie Max, he'll give you a good movie, it's his first name

Even though I already watched After Hours, I don't think he can choose me because I choose him as the previous link in the chain. I just watched his film faster than he could find someone to give him a recommendation haha.

Even though I already watched After Hours, I don't think he can choose me because I choose him as the previous link in the chain. I just watched his film faster than he could find someone to give him a recommendation haha.
Like I said, I'm really glad this isn't complex.