Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Well, apparently it actually is stronger than I am normally. Physically. I destroyed a door in a rage and don't remember it. By PULLING it, not slamming it. When I can control it, it's awesome. I get a lot done, and I don't need sleep or food, and my boyfriend describes me as the most resilient person he's ever met. I uh...have no opinion on that. I just carry on. But often everything's a race, even going to pee. My best friend's a guy and he curses every time we're in a pub and I go to pee. He says it's literally a moment.
And I've noticed races entice the beast.

When out of control, my beast can really destroy things. But I have a handle on it now, I think. I know I'll fall down every now and then in future, but I'm ok with that. In check, it's useful.
Well, I think I must have a beast, too.

Goodness. You destroyed a door by pulling it? Are you Wolverine?

Not in a major way. I actually was a child crossdresser, to be totally honest. I would go through my older sister's things and put them on and my parents even took pictures. Hopefully that doesn't get them arrested. I enjoyed doing it. I have several pictures of myself as, like, a cheerleader, or just wearing my sister's terrible 1980's dresses. Hilariously bizarre stuff. I was looking on my computer to see if I had any to show you, 'cause I used to. I don't see them now.

I think it would absolutely be fun to be a drag queen. A drag queen's life is something I would enjoy. It would certainly be more eventful than this boring internet-based life I seem to have.
The thing I love about drag is how they use it like armour. They're all so sensitive yet HARD, and just very amazing. I'd love to see those pictures.

Well, I think I must have a beast, too.

Goodness. You destroyed a door by pulling it? Are you Wolverine?
Well I am small. And ferocious. So yeah.

I WAS pushed to a complete black out rage, though. This, incidentally is the friend I just reconnected with. So I give BIG second chances. I suppose, so does he. He instigated, but that was one time I couldn't control myself. Now I know better than to let a drunk trigger me like that.

I feel like I'm answering questions for the Survivor Q&A.

When you and I were final two for Survivor 9.
Well, not quite. I'm just getting started.

Tell me more about young Sexy Celebrity. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? Who was your first crush?

The thing I love about drag is how they use it like armour. They're all so sensitive yet HARD, and just very amazing. I'd love to see those pictures.
You'd probably have to be tough to be a drag queen.

I've said I'd like to be a drag queen, but I have never had the balls to actually go out and do it. It's also, though, a type of thing where.... if you do it, you're sort of a drag queen forever. Which is kinda like being Sexy Celebrity. Sexy Celebrity is my drag persona.

Well, actually, no I don't. I actually just joined Twitter, as a matter of fact. Yes, I've seen the Movie Forums Twitter page. I've seen everybody on here who uses Twitter and follows the Movie Forums Twitter. I've even seen your Twitter, Cat.

At first, I followed everybody. Then.... I had second thoughts..... because this is Movie Forums.... and unfollowed you guys. Sorry. I may follow you all again soon. I really don't know if I'll keep Twitter. But I am liking it. I could tell you my Twitter handle, but I think I'll keep it private.
I wouldn't have noticed had you quickly followed an unfollowed. I've been ignoring Twitter recently as only like...3 or 4 of my favs were posting and it felt like an angry wasteland. And Facebook. I'm basically here. And email, whoever uses that.

I've said I'd like to be a drag queen, but I have never had the balls to actually go out and do it. It's also, though, a type of thing where.... if you do it, you're sort of a drag queen forever. Which is kinda like being Sexy Celebrity. Sexy Celebrity is my drag persona.
Would you say you're an introverted extrovert, or an extroverted introvert?

Your Sophia is secretly my favourite.

Would you say you're an introverted extrovert, or an extroverted introvert?
Right off the bat, I'm kinda confused.

But I think I'll go with..... extroverted introvert. Because I am a shy, quiet type, yet I will broadcast to the whole world that I am.

Right off the bat, I'm kinda confused.

But I think I'll go with..... extroverted introvert. Because I am a shy, quiet type, yet I will broadcast to the whole world that I am.
Loud on the internet, quiet in person?

Loud on the internet, quiet in person?
Exactly. But sometimes I feel quiet online and loud offline. It depends. Right now I'm actually feeling kinda quiet because this interview is making me kinda nervous.

An artist. That's something I remember thinking back then. I wanted to be an artist. I also wanted to be an actor. I remember I really wanted to replace Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films. I wanted to be a child Freddy Krueger!
I always wondered which one of the unholy trinity you'd gravitate towards. So it's Freddy. Something in common with @Nostromo87 hope you don't mind my mentioning you. You may be tuning in on one of your late night shifts...

This is an easy answer. Micky Dolenz from The Monkees.
*coughs* Won't mention mine...

Who else is on your HALL PASS list?

But I'm not done with you yet, unless you're tired.
We can keep going, but maybe not for long.

Exactly. But sometimes I feel quiet online and loud offline. It depends. Right now I'm actually feeling kinda quiet because this interview is making me kinda nervous.
Why is the interview making you nervous? It was your idea, do you like to scare yourself?
I'll throw in some fun questions so you don't feel tense:

Are you a night person or a day person?

Are you a savoury, sweet or sour kind of person when it comes to food?

Do you sing?

Are you a night person or a day person?
I used to be a night person, but now I am definitely a day person.

Are you a savoury, sweet or sour kind of person when it comes to food?
Hmmmm. I'm an ANYTHING GOES kind of person when it comes to food.

So you sing?
I sing terribly. Singer is something I've never aspired to be.

I used to be a night person, but now I am definitely a day person.
Do you like dawn? Or are you a later riser?

Hmmmm. I'm an ANYTHING GOES kind of person when it comes to food.
Adventurous eater or just more in the comfort food kind of zone?

I sing terribly. Singer is something I've never aspired to be.
Do you...bust a move when you think nobody's watching?

Do you like dawn? Or are you a later riser?
It depends on the day. Sometimes I'm up early, sometimes not so much.

Adventurous eater or just more in the comfort food kind of zone?
Definitely an adventurous eater. I love trying stuff I haven't had before.

Do you...bust a move when you think nobody's watching?
YES. Hopefully nobody's watching me.