Netflix

Tools    

Hey does anyone watch Netflix originals?? Theirs some good ones on there.

I've watched two and watching a third now.

Designated survivor This is a t.v. series about a president trying to survive. In the middle of making a new series which I will start watching at the end of May.

Altered Carbon This is crap. I fell asleep within 10 minutes.

And right now I'm in the middle of watching The circle it seems ok so far but still got a way too go yet.

The Circle was a theatrical release based on a book. If it seems o.k., then you are not very far into the movie. The movie is about as good as a case of the crabs.

Designated Survivor was (is still, maybe) on ABC.

The Circle was a theatrical release based on a book. If it seems o.k., then you are not very far into the movie. The movie is about as good as a case of the crabs.

Designated Survivor was (is still, maybe) on ABC.

Designated survivor is now on Netflix. I've watched the first series already

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
But it is not a Netflix original. Also, Netflix likes to use that term loosely.

Netflix originals are content they create, or purchase. (Orange is the New Black is content they created. Beasts of no Nation is content they purchased.)

Then you have content like The 100 or Riverdale, which is not a Netflix original, but it airs like a a regular TV show on the service, meaning weekly.

Then there are films and shows the "lease" like Designated Survivor.

So right now, you've seen one Netflix original and you thought it was crap.

Suspect's Reviews

But it is not a Netflix original. Also, Netflix likes to use that term loosely.

Netflix originals are content they create, or purchase. (Orange is the New Black is content they created. Beasts of no Nation is content they purchased.)

Then you have content like The 100 or Riverdale, which is not a Netflix original, but it airs like a a regular TV show on the service, meaning weekly.

Then there are films and shows the "lease" like Designated Survivor.

So right now, you've seen one Netflix original and you thought it was crap.
Oh right ok thanks for the explanation Theusualsuspect. It was crap I wouldn't recommend that at all.

here here.
This series is just trying so hard to be blade runner or its is some kind of wannabe sci fi classic.Comes off so cheesy.
One scene that is so obvious is the scene where he carries a kindergarten backpack full of drugs with him and when he escapes from a subconscious torture by villains he still wears that backpack and shoots and kills people.

That to me is trying hard to be like this china town jack Nicholson with nose band-aid for most of the movie while he is solving this mysterious case.

I stopped shortly after that.

here here.
This series is just trying so hard to be blade runner or its is some kind of wannabe sci fi classic.Comes off so cheesy.
One scene that is so obvious is the scene where he carries a kindergarten backpack full of drugs with him and when he escapes from a subconscious torture by villains he still wears that backpack and shoots and kills people.

That to me is trying hard to be like this china town jack Nicholson with nose band-aid for most of the movie while he is solving this mysterious case.

I stopped shortly after that.
I don't even think I got that far too be honest. I don't even remember where in got too to be honest.

Designated survivor This is a t.v. series about a president trying to survive. In the middle of making a new series which I will start watching at the end of May.

And right now I'm in the middle of watching The circle it seems ok so far but still got a way too go yet.
Man, I loved Altered Carbon! Though I think it would have fared better if we weren't overloaded in all things Blade Runner-esque at the moment - Mute deserves the crown of disappointing Netflix original cyberpunk backwash.Netflix's strategy at the moment seems to be throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks, focusing on quantity over quality. Though, I am excited that Scorsese's The Irishman will be a Netflix original - I'm also anxious to see Orson Welles' unfinished The Other Side of the Wind, which Netflix scooped up.

Man, I loved Altered Carbon! Though I think it would have fared better if we weren't overloaded in all things Blade Runner-esque at the moment - Mute deserves the crown of disappointing Netflix original cyberpunk backwash.Netflix's strategy at the moment seems to be throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks, focusing on quantity over quality. Though, I am excited that Scorsese's The Irishman will be a Netflix original - I'm also anxious to see Orson Welles' unfinished The Other Side of the Wind, which Netflix scooped up.
I'm very weary to watch these though.

The travellers
Money heist
Black mirror
Lost in space

The travellers
Money heist
Black mirror
Lost in space
Black Mirror has some good episodes - especially this past season with the Star Trek ripoff. The Ritual was a pretty good Netflix original horror movie.

The travellers
Money heist
Black mirror
Lost in space
Black Mirror has some good episodes - especially this past season with the Star Trek ripoff. The Ritual was a pretty good Netflix original horror movie.
I like horrors so I'll give the ritual a watch when I get round to it. Thanks Gangland.

I like horrors so I'll give the ritual a watch when I get round to it. Thanks Gangland.
No prob! Be sure to let me know what you think!
I will do