My worst films

→ in
Tools    

320. Ivan the incredible

This movie started off interesting but it took forever for the plot to develop. The child was subject to bullying from everyone including his father and by the end he decided it was better to be bullied.

What was the character arc? Nobody learned anything or did anything different by the end. There was also the issue of his dyslexia that never got resolved. I was left scratching my head at the end.

319. Nine months

I am a parent and I cringed all the way through this movie. This slop belongs in the early 1900s where the sterotypical woman conned a man into getting them pregnant then guilted him into marrying her.

318. Italian for beginners

The writing, acting, and overall feel of the movie left so much to be desired. The characters were pretty difficult to relate to, not because of geography but largely due to the moronic nature of the script. The story was not believable. The sex scenes were weak, poorly placed and not believable again. Too many things are wrong with this movie.

317. Promethus

What a disappointment. Two hours of movie time passed like 10. The script is terrible. Zero suspense.

Yeah my others are at a stand still at the mo. Gotta find some more info. Lost it all when my computer broke.

316. Righteous kill

I watched this movie expecting something as gut-wrenching as heat, the previous pacino/De Niro collaboration, but what I got was a few hours journey into disappointment.

321. The three musketeers

I actually expected this movie to be bad based on the previews.

Every attempt at humour is completely dry, and the story is told in the worst way possible.
I was curious as to which version of this movie you're talking about.

321. The three musketeers

I actually expected this movie to be bad based on the previews.

Every attempt at humour is completely dry, and the story is told in the worst way possible.
I was curious as to which version of this movie you're talking about.
The 2011 version

The film wasnt great.. but it had a great actor in it.... which tends to happen with a lot of Hollywood films..

Sorry everyone I will continue later after I get back. Have a happy new year everyone and ill see you very soon.

I was going to ask which Three Musketeers version too because the 70's version is great.

I would agree with Boxing Helena and Righteous Kill, but I thought Prometheus was ok.

315. 88 minutes

88 minutes is an unforgivably tedious movie.

A woeful script, pedestrian direction and dismal performances combine to deliver - what we can only hope us - the worse film if Al pacino's career.

314. Wishmaster 3: beyond the gates of hell

This movie is a disgrace to the Wishmaster series. It falls into the new age teen thrillers unlike the first 2 that were purely and simply horror without even bothering with teen relationships.

313. Close encounters of the third kind

The plot seems like it is building for an eventful action but nothing happens. The entire plot of the movie is aliens come to earth and people go to see them. There is no resolution to the plot. The plot is merely a happening that leaves you hanging.

This movie completely lacks any humour or action.

312. Life force

One of the worst films I have ever seen. Illerate script, over the top acting, special effects that are marginally better than flash Gordon.