Does The Rock have the worst resume in Hollywood?

Tools    

Dwayne Johnson has two films coming out this year.. just from the previews I have seen in the theatre.. If he's so bad.. how is he getting 2 to 4 jobs a year... He's entertaining, that's how.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah I must say I was surprised at the conversation calling you a troll. I've never seen you troll my entire time here, which is only a year but still.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Yeah I must say I was surprised at the conversation calling you a troll. I've never seen you troll my entire time here, which is only a year but still.
Who said I was a troll? Where’s this convo?. I don’t always agree with the mainstream but I back it up with thought out opinions and can concede if I’m wrong. I’m not perfect and don’t take myself to serious. We’re just talking movies here.

I was called a troll recently. Its a throw away word these days. Maybe you werent exactly called a troll but I thought it was implied. I'm on a lot of pain meds so dont take my word for it - I shoudnt have said it. Just ignore it. I'm sorry, Larry.

I was called a troll recently. Its a throw away word these days. Maybe you werent exactly called a troll but I thought it was implied. I'm on a lot of pain meds so dont take my word for it - I shoudnt have said it. Just ignore it. I'm sorry, Larry.
Haha no worries I thought a seperate thread had been created about it or something. That would have been crazy but yes I know who you’re talking about. Iro - well I do credit him when i believe he has said something worthwhile or funny but generally I find him or the way he portrays himself online as unpleasant. Siddon well he was trying very hard to win an argument, he made some good points but referring to rotten tomatoe averages and saying the rocks movies are not far off world renown classics like the godfather, anointing the rock with the greatest actor ever and saying he should receive an Oscar is just silliness lmao.

Put it this way, I dont think you're a troll just because you dont think the guy is the next best thing to sliced bread. You should be allowed to express that opinion.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I absolutely love The Rock and find most of his movies entertaining. He seems like a very cool guy too.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

This thread just seems to be about dissing Dwayne Johnson like a hater and doesn't seem to have any legitimate point. JMO.
Well yes ms gridiron. He deserves some criticism for never leaving his comfort zone and opting for an endless stream of forgettable B trash movies. I think he’ll be ok with such criticism as he is the most popular and highest paid actor of our gen.

Maybe not THE worst, but there's validity to this post. The Rock has indeed been in mainly mediocre-to-horrible movies.

But as long as executives keep paying him the biggest salary in Hollywood to star in these shams, he'll keep obliging.

Maybe not THE worst, but there's validity to this post. The Rock has indeed been in mainly mediocre-to-horrible movies.

But as long as executives keep paying him the biggest salary in Hollywood to star in these shams, he'll keep obliging.
If they entertain people why do you call them shams, Doc? They obviously make a lot of money so he keeps getting paid to draw in the money. Seems like a win win to me, same as sports people. He's making hay while the sun shines. Good on him. He probably pays a hell of a lot of people his entourage so I sure dont begrudge him the salary.