My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I get the DTs every time you take a break, Gid.

This might just do nobody any good.
Robert and Paul.

Nice.

I haven seen either film (Barefoot in the Park is on my queue, though. Fonda.) but I'm sure we'll see both again soon.

Bob, in particular, goes back to my "handsome and bearded in the snow" comment

Never though much of the guys from Breakfast Club.

Ally Sheedy, though (yeah, yeah, I know).

I haven't seen most of these movies, but definitely agree about John Bender. Also thumbs up for Peter Sarsgaard in Jarhead. I haven't seen that movie, but I think Sarsgaard is hot in general.

First time I noticed what a smoking hottie Peter Sarsgaard is.
Have you seen Kinsey? Full frontal Peter Sarsgaard.

Jim, Edward Scissorhands

I'd like to personally thank whoever it was who gave Anthony Michael Hall directions to his local gym after completing The Breakfast Club.
He tried picking up my wife at a nightclub just before I met her.

Really? Would love to hear that whole story...surely there's more you'd care to share?
He didn't get his wife, but Cricket went to bed with him, instead.

I haven't seen most of these movies, but definitely agree about John Bender. Also thumbs up for Peter Sarsgaard in Jarhead. I haven't seen that movie, but I think Sarsgaard is hot in general.

Have you seen Kinsey? Full frontal Peter Sarsgaard.
Yes, I love Kinsey...a little too early on the list for Kinsey

Jim, Edward Scissorhands

I'd like to personally thank whoever it was who gave Anthony Michael Hall directions to his local gym after completing The Breakfast Club.
Wish I could agree on this one but I cannot. AMH's personality got lost on the way to gym, sadly. His humor vanished once his biceps came into fruition.

How about some love for Michael J. Fox? Just no pics of him with that 1/4 scale guitar from BTTF.
Well, Gideon does like the cripples.

OK just while Gid is catching his breath, making a cuppa, having a bracing cold shower, one more of Burt.

and I suddenly forgot how to count

Ooh did I miss a bromance, Gid?

Really? Would love to hear that whole story...surely there's more you'd care to share?
He didn't get his wife, but Cricket went to bed with him, instead.
He tried picking her up at Narcissus, a club that used to be a couple blocks from Fenway Park. This was in the early 90's just before I met her. He was in VIP and all that, thought he could get with anyone he wanted. She blew him off and he ended up hooking up with her GF, who she's still good friends with. In fact, if you've seen me post about her friend with all the chihuahuas, that's her. Whenever they go shopping together or she comes over, I text my wife a bunch of gifs of AMH from the Sixteen Candle days to make fun.

This might just do nobody any good.
Ooh did I miss a bromance, Gid?
The real bromance was between Burt and Kirk Douglas.

The real bromance was between Burt and Kirk Douglas.
How did I miss that. He was another crush of mine.

I have several mentions in it on the benefits of diet, exercise and maintaining your grooming & hygiene during down times.
And the energy of a yellow sun no doubt.