My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

Stop coming in here trying to promote your new motivational book.
I have several mentions in it on the benefits of diet, exercise and maintaining your grooming & hygiene during down times.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Your mum sounds like a very wise woman.
She had great taste in men, that's for sure. Madly in love with Richard Burton and Laurence Olivier to name another 2 so fingers crossed they get a mention on your list.

Paul Bratter, Barefoot in the Park

First time I sat up and took notice of Robert Redford...one of his most underrated performances and he looked really good doing it too.

John Bender, The Breakfast Club

One of cinema's sexiest bad boys...admit it, Judd Nelson was smoking hot in this movie.

Have you ever been barefoot in the park, Gideon? Or more than just barefoot?

Ben Quick, The Long Hot Summer

The late Paul Newman was sex on legs here...Joanne Woodward was one lucky lady.
*Faints*

She had great taste in men, that's for sure. Madly in love with Richard Burton and Laurence Olivier to name another 2 so fingers crossed they get a mention on your list.
Burton is possible but don't hold your breath waiting for Olivier. Burton I'm torn between Taming of the Shrew and Anne of a Thousand Days

Burton is possible but don't hold your breath waiting for Olivier. Burton I'm torn between Taming of the Shrew and Anne of a Thousand Days

That's OK. I'm just curious how you decide their ranking. Thnking on the fly or are you pretty sure from the start then just converse with yourself about the finalists in the last few minutes? In a nutshell, are these long standing lists in your mind or you just go Right, now for the sexiest men (or whatever the new list is)?

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I think James Garner is sexy in just about anything he is in.

Not really an actor associated with the adjective "sexy", but I thought Burt Lancaster was all kinds of sexy in this classic.
Burt Lancaster was one of the men I can remember my grandmother being so in love with. I always liked him, but I honestly think I have always been the most drawn to him in Field of Dreams. I really like him in there.

Paul Bratter, Barefoot in the Park

John Bender, The Breakfast Club
Very pleased to see both of them on this list.

About Robert Redford:
one of his most underrated performances and he looked really good doing it too.
I completely agree with this. I wish more people would see how really good that performance was in Barefoot In the Park. He made the film for me.

That's OK. I'm just curious how you decide their ranking. Thnking on the fly or are you pretty sure from the start then just converse with yourself about the finalists in the last few minutes? In a nutshell, are these long standing lists in your mind or you just go Right, now for the sexiest men (or whatever the new list is)?
I usually have a top five in mind when I start a list but always take at least a day to think about where I want to start...admittedly a lot is off the top of my head and I ALWAYS miss someone I want to include and always realize it as I complete the list.

I usually have a top five in mind when I start a list but always take at least a day to think about where I want to start...admittedly a lot is off the top of my head and I ALWAYS miss someone I want to include and always realize it as I complete the list.
Add them in as an honorary as they come to you, perhaps? Especially in this one. I certainly wont complain.

Jim, Edward Scissorhands

I'd like to personally thank whoever it was who gave Anthony Michael Hall directions to his local gym after completing The Breakfast Club.

Add them in as an honorary as they come to you, perhaps? Especially in this one. I certainly wont complain.
I do honorable mentions usually, and I'm sure there will be some on this list. Always do honorable mentions after posting #2.

Originally Posted by SilentVamp;1718332
About Robert Redford:

I completely agree with this. I wish more people would see how really good that performance was in [I
Barefoot In the Park[/i]. He made the film for me.
So pleased to see someone else appreciate his work in Barefoot in the Park...I think his performance is the best thing about the movie.