What are you hopelessly addicted to?

Tools    

^ Lucozade Energy(original) in cans is one drink I'm also addicted to, it's my favourite out of the lot. The cans I get are 45p I think(40 something anyway) each, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a can of Red Bull at least.

When I get a cold I buy them in bulk and drink lots of the stuff, quite refreshing when you have a cold. My medicine.

The internet - Seriously, when my connection fails, I'm on fire. If it's daytime, I call my isp over and over again until they pick up the bloody phone and fix the problem. One time the guy decided he has to come to my place to fix the problem because he was convinced that I'm an idiot and the connection failed because of my own equipment (which it didn't). When he arrived I gave him such a look that he hasn't dared to say it's my stuff causing problems ever since.

If it happens at night... well, let's just say that if you saw me at that moment, you could tell your grandchildren that you've seen horrible things in your days.

Also:

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My son is addicted to Minecraft for the 360 he plays it allot. I went on there and made some castle, I was pretty proud of it untill he said I made it out of mud

Hahahahah!

I had some rather painful experiences in Minecraft as well. One time a guy was looking for a mod for his new server so I decided to join since the previous server I played on was being shut down. Because the server lacked a proper spawn city, I told the admin I would build one for him. And so I set out and built for like 2 weeks. A day before I was finished, the admin bragged about having bought a motorcycle. The following day he disappeared and the server shut down a few days after that.

A few weeks ago I suffered another painful blow as I was building a mansion and before I could actually finish it, the admin announced that he will be shutting down the server. This is what I managed to build until then:

Anyway, back on topic - another game I'm addicted to:

I am addicted to (surprise, surprise!) Miyazaki's films, but especially Nausicaa: since the first time I watched it if I stay a over two months without watching it I get a certain visceral sense of withdrawal and a desire to watch it again, like hunger. It's the only movie that I found really addictive.

Cowboy Movies and old tv shows. I watch Encore Westerns every day and I also love watching the Happy Days on weekdays.

I'm also obsessed with the Munsters & Addams family with John Astin.

I am addicted to (surprise, surprise!) Nausicaa: since the first time I saw her. So much that if I don't see her for two months I get a certain visceral sense of withdrawal and a desire to see her again, like hunger. She's the only person that I've found really addictive.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Hahahahah!

I had some rather painful experiences in Minecraft as well. One time a guy was looking for a mod for his new server so I decided to join since the previous server I played on was being shut down. Because the server lacked a proper spawn city, I told the admin I would build one for him. And so I set out and built for like 2 weeks. A day before I was finished, the admin bragged about having bought a motorcycle. The following day he disappeared and the server shut down a few days after that.

A few weeks ago I suffered another painful blow as I was building a mansion and before I could actually finish it, the admin announced that he will be shutting down the server. This is what I managed to build until then:

This is great work, I showed my son and he like it too

Simply POPCORN. No movie is complete without it. No matter how full I am when I smell it I need it. The very definition of addicted.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
At the moment I have become addicted to multiplayer 8 Ball pool on miniclip. I saw a friend playing it and I wanted to have a go and I love it. I remember playing this game back when it wasnt a multiplayer game many years ago.

Lately it's been Java Monster, Irish Blend flavor. Gives me a decent to start the day.

Between 2010 - 2011, I was addicted to a married woman that came onto me. In the end, she turned nasty and I told her husband what she'd been doing!