A Birthday Kiss for Iroquois

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY IROQUOIS

happy birthday dogg. yeah i just wanted the title to rhyme.

it does right? i'm not mis-pronouncing?

things i've learned/retained about Iroquois through the years:

- he's incredibly dead pan.

- i can never tell if he knows when others are joking.

- he's either always joking or never joking.

- he likes Achewood, which is cool.

- his name is misspelled a lot.

- he posted a picture of himself once and i thought he was quite hot

- ????

- profit!

so yeah. post your fun facts about Iroquois or give him a birthday kiss or whatever.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Iroquois smokes and eats snakes. And thanks god that Kurt Russell still has great hair.

Happy birthday mate.

I mean, a genuine Happy Birthday and stuff, but I'm not kissing the dude. Or mispronouncing his name.

Okay, maybe that second one. I always hear it as "Iro-koy" in my head.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
damn you guys. fine. can we just pretend it's pronounced Iro-cue-ISS while reading the title for the sake of... something to do with my pride?

Happy Birthday from the other side of the world.

Happy Birthday Iro!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."