Happy Birthday, Sedai!

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Happy Birthday!

Mikey, it's the last of your 30-somethings, i've noticed.

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Mods and i hope LT treats you like a king or something.

You ready? You look ready.
Happy birthday! He's a cake!

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday big guy, have a good one

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday buddy!

I tried to post a picture of some tears in rain but it just looked like, y'know, a puddle.

Happy Birthday Mike! Thanks for all your insight and efforts over the years. They've really helped make this place what it is.

Some pretty freaky cakes in this thread, by the by. I wonder how many of them taste any good.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Sedai, hope it's a great one!

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it!

I am angling for a day off tomorrow to spend a little me time with some films!

And no Genesis, you aren't dead to me.

Happy Birthday Sedai!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."