What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Started watching Millennium a couple of days ago. Six episodes in, and it rocks. I haven't seen it since it was new in the late 90s. Why isn't there are a Bluray release of this?

Reacher

On episode 5 right now - going to finish the rest tonight and tomorrow. I love the pacing and there are a lot of cliché' moments, but whatever - it doesn't pretend to be anything it is not.

12-18-20
I'm currently binge watching What's My Line? I love this show and it was on TV for 17 years. So plenty of episodes to watch!
Over a year later and I'm still binge watching this show! I didn't realize I had been watching it for so long until just now when I looked at the post above.

Over a year later and I'm still binge watching this show! I didn't realize I had been watching it for so long until just now when I looked at the post above.
I agree. It was a great run for an endlessly fascinating show. The show couldn't be done today. People don't have enough class.

I finished binging the most recent season of Archer. I'd give it a B.

It's a mixed bag: some episodes are very good while others are forgettable and/or derivative of better ones, laughs are in short supply in general and the series is really showing its age. The finale is a blast, though, and not to spoil it too much, but there's a lovely tribute to the late Jessica Walter (R.I.P.)

Reacher

On episode 5 right now - going to finish the rest tonight and tomorrow. I love the pacing and there are a lot of cliché' moments, but whatever - it doesn't pretend to be anything it is not.

Do you like this guy who is now playing Reacher? Rather than Cruise?

Do you like this guy who is now playing Reacher? Rather than Cruise?
I do like him (Ritchson) better in this role. I really enjoy Malcolm Goodwin in the series the most .

Just finished Season 1 of Sanditon on Masterpiece as part of my Prime subscription but I canceled it so I could subscribe to Shudder. Found out recently, Sandston will have a season 2 ��

Duplicate Account (locked)
I'm currently watching an already downloaded sex education, I think it's pretty fun.

I was binge watching Carnivale after discovering how to activate my free HBO max account (it comes with my plan), but I ran out of my 40gb of hotspot data before getting to S2. That was so disappointing!

Started Vikings Valhalla on Netflix. It reminds me of The Last Kingdom, which I should finish.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I just subbed to Funimation's base service and started Dragon Ball Z (if it wasn't obvious from my recent shouts). I'm several episodes in again. I haven't watched this series since it released on Cartoon Network's Toonami back in the early 2000s. While I miss the techno-pulse soundtrack of that release, at least there's blood in this version!

I was worried as the animations are clearly dated, even by later season standards and I forgot just how annoying Gohan is at this point. However, a few episodes in and the action has already begun. Goku is now on Snake Way to find King Kai. Great stuff and I'm a kid all over again.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I am binge watching Pam and Tommy Lee.
Boy that 90's pop music really takes me back.
I like it very much I give it an A- cause the guy who plays Tommy Lee is over the top even for someone playing Tommy Lee.

I've been binge watching different shows, one of the more recent ones was Hell's Kitchen. But, sometimes I still watch cartoons because I want to design cartoons myself.

I just got into Huntik, it's like Indiana Jones meets Pokemon but way better than it sounds on paper, and now I'm stuck upset because I stopped watching cartoons around the time this show started airing (not ENTIRELY TRUE, but I was a late-teen.)