Coronavirus

Tools    

Not that I'm aware of, no. He was doing about as well as everyone expected, going through the usual stages, and then suddenly took a bad turn yesterday during the day, and things progressed rapidly after that. He died last night.
Biggest Issue is they say get tested if have the symptoms but allot of people think normal flu like like or cold like symptoms is what to look for.

But this is spring allot of people get a cough or sniffles. Especially if have pets around.

Covid19 has other symptoms is and thats from people who had it in WV. Massive and mild joint pain , fever and diarrea.

I personally think people should be allowed tested even if feel good.

I wanted to comment on another subject its about people a person might know family member who had Covid19.

Just like aids and people with cancer. That person is feeling terrible lonely now because they are treated like a creature from Swamp Thing.

Just keep your hands clean after work and try to not be scared of people.

Chances are them having it and clear of it are better to have around then people never to have it.

My condolences Austruck.

Talked to my Dad yesterday. He's turns 91 tomorrow and my stepmom is 82 I think. They definitely are staying indoors but think they had actually contracted the Coronavirus in January. They thought it was just the worst flu in their life, had every possible flu symptom imaginable, the intensity of each brutal, and it lasted 2 weeks. I havent been back home in over a year but they aren't seeing anyone nowadays anyway. I'm hoping this makes them less susceptible to contracting it again, of course they're not taking any chances.

A system of cells interlinked
@Sedai. Our guv'ner here in Washington a few days ago said out loud during his presser that he is looking at cellphone tracking data to see where people are congregating. So, that is already happening my man.
Yea - I believe I read that it is still kept anonymous, and is more used to figure out population hot spots etc. I guess I don't really have an issue with that.

A system of cells interlinked
Not that I'm aware of, no. He was doing about as well as everyone expected, going through the usual stages, and then suddenly took a bad turn yesterday during the day, and things progressed rapidly after that. He died last night.

Jeez, so sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Stay strong!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Biggest Issue is they say get tested if have the symptoms but allot of people think normal flu like like or cold like symptoms is what to look for.

But this is spring allot of people get a cough or sniffles. Especially if have pets around.

Covid19 has other symptoms is and thats from people who had it in WV. Massive and mild joint pain , fever and diarrea.

I personally think people should be allowed tested even if feel good.
Ned, my friend was in the hospital being treated properly (in Memphis, Tenn.), so it wasn't a matter of not knowing. He was an official case.

I'm still taking issue with "curfews."
They must be annoying though we don’t have any in CT. It wouldn’t be an issue for me since my daily walk is done & dusted by around noon.

Just out of curiosity what kind of stuff would you be confessing to a priest? All I know of it is from movies.
The only requirement these days is to confess a mortal (serious) sin. Anyone with venial sins (minor sins) is no longer required to confess. If one repents, one is forgiven is a tenet of the church.

So murder, adultery, thievery, fornication, breaking any of the commandments is a mortal sin.

Many people go to confession every week & just chat with the priest about what’s on their mind, what they’ve failed to do, etc. The priest gives them a penance to say (10 Hail Marys or whatever) & off they go.

People in WV must be different animals of people cause if born here you generally live and die here. Now some modern generations do go to other places thinking it will be better but during my parents and and there parents we all lived here and never went anywhere
Interesting. There was once a survey done as to which was the “homiest” state. Turned out it was Louisiana. The state where people come & go most was Nevada (Las Vegas).

Just lost a friend to COVID-19 last night. He was about my age and had been in NYC a few weeks ago. Developed COVID-19 and then the accompanying pneumonia, to which he succumbed last night.
So very sorry. R.I.P. ✝️

They must be annoying though we don’t have any in CT. It wouldn’t be an issue for me since my daily walk is done & dusted by around noon.
I wouldn't call the curfew annoying thus far (right now only the concept is annoying) because it hasn't been enforced in my town. Every night during my mile and a half walk, I see joggers, other walkers and dog walkers. Police vehicles (although I've seen maybe 1 in the last couple weeks) just roll on by!

⬆️ SO many police cars cruising around slowly. High crime where I live, so no clue why they’re driving around apparently so aimlessly.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
There is one thing about the coronavirus... I thought that society was collapsing in the last few years because of the SJW movement and so many people being offended by every little thing, and how it's turning a lot of society into worse people. And now, this corona virus hits the world.

This feels like fate. I mean what are the chances a deadly disease hits the world, the same time, a huge collapse of society movement is going on? This isn't just an accident I don't think. I think this is fate trying to tell us something, because the chances of it being an accident that these two things hit at the same time, just seems questionable, doesn't it?

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Wow, Wimbledon is closed for the first time since WWII.
If it was still February they would have canceled the Superbowl. When was the last time the Superbowl was canceled?

You ready? You look ready.
I'm honestly wondering if my flu at the beginning of March wasn't actually coronavirus. Because I honestly felt like I was going to die. It was easily the worst sickness I have ever experienced, and the timing on it was almost right in line with the start of the nationwide outbreak (keep in mind I work at a place that has visitors/people from all over the world and I work directly with them...lots of handshakes...never doing that ever again).

Almost a whole week of temps over 102, severe headache, lethargy that kept me from getting up to use the bathroom or get water, and a heavy/steady dry cough. And the lethargy carried on for about another week after my temps went back to normal.

Like from everything I'm reading that's the exact description of a typical case that doesn't require hospitalization.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wimbledone.

I'll see myself out.
Is there a “groan” emoji?

There is one thing about the coronavirus... I thought that society was collapsing in the last few years because of the SJW movement
I seem to recall asking before, but I still don’t know what SJW means.

If it was still February they would have canceled the Superbowl. When was the last time the Superbowl was canceled?
You tell me.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'm honestly wondering if my flu at the beginning of March wasn't actually coronavirus. Because I honestly felt like I was going to die. It was easily the worst sickness I have ever experienced, and the timing on it was almost right in line with the start of the nationwide outbreak (keep in mind I work at a place that has visitors/people from all over the world and I work directly with them...lots of handshakes...never doing that ever again).

Almost a whole week of temps over 102, severe headache, lethargy that kept me from getting up to use the bathroom or get water, and a heavy/steady dry cough. And the lethargy carried on for about another week after my temps went back to normal.

Like from everything I'm reading that's the exact description of a typical case that doesn't require hospitalization.
Can you still get tested to see if it's still in your system?

⬆️ SO many police cars cruising around slowly. High crime where I live, so no clue why they’re driving around apparently so aimlessly.
Well in my State in The USA there were using State Police and County to make sure there were no one camping or having any get togethers like parties where there was no social distancing.

i think it just show weither postive or negative. But id ask a dr because i dont think we have any idea really.

You ready? You look ready.
At this point it's been so long since the sickness that I doubt I'd test positive if it was the case.

All I know is whatever it was knocked the ever living **** out of me and even now I still don't feel back to 100%, and my allegries are not helping.

Something that is most concerning is this map.

My home state is barren AF when it comes to hospitals and ICU beds, so I'm even more angry that people aren't taking this seriously. And that the governor hasn't done more to keep people at home.

https://khn.org/news/as-coronavirus-...h-no-icu-beds/