Me after a 13hr flight from Sydney to South Africa
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1DAFDE5D-000F-44FE-BDC1-F6A1D1132F3E.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	367.3 KB
ID:	38091  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it's my first all girl dungeons & dragons game! we had our first sesh yesterday.

left to right: my friend rieve, meee, my friend heidi, and my bff sara

it's my first all girl dungeons & dragons game! we had our first sesh yesterday.
Super envious, all the people that I know that want to play D&D also have absurdly conflicting schedules. We've been trying to get a game together for like a year now and it's weird because we've maintained a state of being really excited about it but still not being able to get a game together. We may have to split up into sub groups.

They also may subconsciously delay the sessions because they know that nearly all of my quest-lines have them running around for hours, inevitably leading to a groan-worthy pun that the whole quest was convoluted toward.

In fairness I have never played but have always felt the DM would have to be impossibly good for me to enjoy it.

In fairness I have never played but have always felt the DM would have to be impossibly good for me to enjoy it.

i think you'd like playing with us

Super envious, all the people that I know that want to play D&D also have absurdly conflicting schedules. We've been trying to get a game together for like a year now and it's weird because we've maintained a state of being really excited about it but still not being able to get a game together. We may have to split up into sub groups.

They also may subconsciously delay the sessions because they know that nearly all of my quest-lines have them running around for hours, inevitably leading to a groan-worthy pun that the whole quest was convoluted toward.
haha, yeah, it can be tricky getting everyone together. especially when it comes to dnd: it's hard to have a session that isn't at least 4 hours long. were you running a campaign you created yourself? 5e?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
used to play D& D in my teens and early twenties (late 70s to mid 80s); all kinds of fun and we'd dedicate Sundays from around 1pm to around 8pm or later with anywhere from 4 of us (regulars) up to 8 with full blown campaigns with the occasional Monty Python reference thrown in. A few of us were bleary eyed and hung over from Saturday night, but. . .

R A N D O M S

Over-eating with bad military haircut

Too much LSD

Can't afford medical school

Meme

Life of the party

The lost band tapes

Fedoras outtake (mimic technicolor test)

Moments before GF buzzing it off

Shopping for presents Olsen twin style

Once, twice,..three times a Lisa

Halloween bathroom mirror

Don't let the bassist photoshop the album cover..please..

You can't win an argument just by being right!
[quote=Joel;1828347]

Especially loving the buzz cut, Joel. We could be twins. I would just be the short evil copper red twin.

Not to mention "Spinal Tap: The Declining Years". LMAO! ("Hepcat" Siskel & "Scratch" Ebert, that is.)

Behold @the samoan lawyer's experiment on me. Will report back when on it. Perhaps not tonight but my guess is you'll know.
Pretty sure it's drank in Scotland more than anywhere else in the UK. It's the drink most associated with "neds" our term for "chavs". You are one of these people now Cat, don't try to fight it