Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The truth is in here
I'm the biggest Elisha Cuthbert fanatic you'll know, but I couldn't watch more than 9 minutes of My Sassy Girl. The other horrible acting ruined it for me, which is a shame (and I'm talking GODAWFUL, not just generally bad). I'll give it another chance some day just to see her in it.

So lame.

Almost finished it. Owen Wilson gave 200% & Pearce Brosnan wasn’t bad either.

Atrocious. Another waste of De Niro’s talent, which doesn’t seem to bother him these days.

Fell asleep before it ended. Could have been shorter & the double Alan Bennett trope didn’t come off. Maggie Smith totally convincing.

This might just do nobody any good.
I tried giving The Last Tycoon a go a few days ago.

For all the talent involved (including my favorite actor at his prime) the film ended up being a drone and I switched off at about 20 min.

I tried giving The Last Tycoon a go a few days ago.

For all the talent involved (including my favorite actor at his prime) the film ended up being a drone and I switched off at about 20 min.
I finished it, but cannot remember a single scene. I think I was more curious to see what was made of the book.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Blue Caprice-- (story of the Washington DC Snipers). Moved so slow I just couldn't keep up (or down) with it

master and commander
a.i artificial intellegence
kate and leopold
death to smoochy
simone
Artificial intelligence is a beautiful film. Not for everyone though I understand but definitely one of my favourites

I've never not finished a movie.

I've never not finished a movie.
You must have a stronger stomach than me

Legally Blonde

Tetsuo the iron man - Bought 1 & 2 a few months back I usually like the weird ones but a little too out there for me and no I wasn't expecting Robert Downing Jnr to be involved. I will give it another go soon though.

Maze runner - Watched the first 15 minutes and just knew it wasn't for me, I hate all the tennage stuff to be honest even though I'm only in my 20's, not even a fan of the Harry Potter's.