What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Old one. (Omg, Steven Wilson in the producer chair. This is so nerdy Been a while since I watched this):

UUUUUGH such pretty lyrics:

Halo of death, all I see is departure
Mourner's lament but it's me who's the martyr

WHY CAN'T I WRITE LIKE THIS????

Oooh Japan! Do you like Sylvian's solo work too? (I include Nine Horses in this, even though it's not exactly solo)
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm ashamed to say I was just recently introduced to Japan and I know nothing of Sylvian's solo work. I believe Chypmunk had "Nightporter" as a song in one of the music tournaments and I just loved that song a lot. I'll have to dig a little more into his other work. Very cool voice though.

Oooh Japan! Do you like Sylvian's solo work too? (I include Nine Horses in this, even though it's not exactly solo)
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm ashamed to say I was just recently introduced to Japan and I know nothing of Sylvian's solo work. I believe Chypmunk had "Nightporter" as a song in one of the music tournaments and I just loved that song a lot. I'll have to dig a little more into his other work. Very cool voice though.
I saw him live a few years ago, and it was without a doubt, the most intimate live experience ever.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
John Zorn - Music And It's Double

Featuring the amazing piece for soprano and orchestra "La Machine de l'Être" (which is inspired by another one of my idols)