New to the forum

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Hi guys,

Just joined and wanted to say hi. I'm in my late 20's and a big time movie lover. This forum seems to be very friendly though I don't mind a bit of back and forth banter as we all have different opinions. I like reading reviews and may occasionally post some.

My best cinema experience, watching The Fellowship of the ring as a youngster.

Hi guys,

Just joined and wanted to say hi. I'm in my late 20's and a big time movie lover. This forum seems to be very friendly though I don't mind a bit of back and forth banter as we all have different opinions. I like reading reviews and may occasionally post some.

My best cinema experience, watching The Fellowship of the ring as a youngster.
Welcome. I'm just trying to think of my best cinema experience. Probably The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I like T2 also...I've seen it so many times sometimes I think I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger himself. How many times have you seen it?

I couldn't tell you...over 15..maybe at least, but thats excluding replaying some of the scenes, like the Mall scene and motorcycle chase haha. It was my first violent film as a kid so hold fond memories I re-watched it recently, bout 6 months ago after several years. It holds up so well, including the special effects. The pace of the movie is perfect. So very entertaining.

Oh hi... Welcome Larry.... I hand't seen this section of the site when I arrived. Hello everyone!

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/WltTFfACAjcpAkc5I08scGHx-2fv0cgI6*jR-1TbpRB8ZeCxxheqjGy80W60NJcZtSZKlftunTSzSkHs3tL1-1aoR4Y6XBOP/howru.gif[/IMG]