Worst Comedies

Tools    

- Almost every Adam Sandler's movies.
- movies like vampires suck, or scary movie's sequels, meet the spartans, disaster movie etc. which are other movies unfunny parodies
- son of the mask
- Dumb & Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
- Pluto Nash
- Freddy Got Fingered
- The Love Guru
- Howard The Duck
- White chicks

Chatting with coworkers, one of them was talking about how Dumb and Dumber is his favorite comedy. For me, hearing that was worthy of a good puking.

Ironically, this is kind of how I felt when I heard that.

Attachment 10869

My least favorite comedies, in no particular order:

- Dumb and Dumber
- The Hangover
- Anything directed by Tyler Perry
- Sister Act
- Elf
- Austin Powers
- Wayne's World
- This is Spinal Tap

I know Dumb and Dumber is a classic, am I crazy for hating it? And I will argue to the death that Spinal Tap is completely unfunny.
I totally agree with you regarding Dumb and Dumber, but I think This is Spinal Tap is brilliant.

Evolution was pretty bad. Julianne Moore was miscast, but that was the least of this movies problems. It had great talent on both sides of the lens, but it wasn't really funny. It was mildly amusing, at times, but it couldn't quite get over that hump, for whatever reason.

Anything with Will Ferrell, for some reason I can't stand him. The Dumb and Dumber movies are horrible to me. I can't stand the Austin Powers films either.

Welcome to the human race...

Housos Vs. Authority. How bad is it? I watched it a couple of days after watching Disaster Movie and thought that it might actually be worse. Watch that clip and imagine that level of humour being thrown in your face for 100 minutes.