0%
0 votes
SNL sucks
6.67%
1 votes
It's all good
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Everyone is always partial to a specific year in which they think SNL was at it's prime. I have a strong opinion about what I think was the best years as far as cast members. I'm curious as to what you think...this might help your choice:

http://www.saturday-night-live.com/s...sbyseason.html

I picked late 70s, early 80s cuz they are both my fav. I watch the old reruns a lot cuz well, I was born in '79.

The late 70's early 80's were good because of Curtin, Aykroyd, Murray and Radner.
I picked the late 90's but I also liked the late 80's with Carvey, Nealon, Hartman, and Mike Meyers.

I picked early and late 90s because of Chris Farley, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman etc.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I miss Phil and Chris.
Imagine all the funny movies we've missed because of our loss.

Arresting your development
I'll have to go with the late 70's.

That's a good choice too. Unfortunately all the seasons were pretty darn good up until now.

"SNL" debuted in October of 1975. The only cast change between that day and the '79 season was Chevy left and Billy Murray joined.

I guess what I'm wondering then is who were these "early '70s" castmembers (are the last three months of 1975 and the year 1976 really considered "early" in the decade?), and how would that differ from the "late '70s" cast?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

well then you could vote for the late 70's. I just made early 70's an option in case someone liked the first season of SNL the best.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Early 90's were my favorite. A lot of good and talented actors with funny skits.

Late 80's to early 90's. The show went to hell when Chris Kattan got there.

Early 90's