22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

And this is my BOOMstick!
Retarded cant even begin to describe that movie. first of all why did the black dude eat his heart for no reason? and then you see the actualy jason only twice in the entire movie. and the freddy thing... all I can say about this movie is

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Retarded cant even begin to describe that movie. first of all why did the black dude eat his heart for no reason? and then you see the actualy jason only twice in the entire movie. and the freddy thing... all I can say about this movie is
a common response

Originally Posted by reservoirdogs
And since thiers no crystal lake I'm pretty damn sure were he's at...
btw, RD, there is a Crystal Lake, an aquaintance of mine lived about 3 miles down the road from it, and she never saw but the 1st movie, she stayed up 2 nights in a row, cuz she was so scared

Well i have seen Vorhees regardless of what anyone says, and im gonna get his ass before he gets me!!!

Oh and "JASON GOES TO HELL", take this from this guys fan for sure', it does suck. The beginning was pretty good though, that police girl had femballs

yeah, the beginning and end were the only highlights, everything else was pretty dull, not worth seeing, unless ur a real fanatic

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a "Jason" fan, not some big scary black guy who goes around sticking his tongue down peoples throat.

Though this is true, i have still sat through this movie a million times.

Never looked scarier, that movie used to give me the heebie

HA! its spanish.

I always thought Jason was 'mortal' till Tommy finally killed him at the end of Part 4 and he came back as a zombie in Part 6. Micheal seems pretty killable, and as far as im concerned was after H20, (forget Res). Pinhead, i havnt watched enough. And i dont think theres gona be a prolbem if some1 hacks one of these killers to pieces seing as when they're meant to have been killed, the hero/ine isnt arrrested

ok, to judge the mortality of a killer, you have to consider all of the movies, including Halloween 8, and btw, Jason was brought back to life, he was dead, but he got struck by lightning, and came back Via Frankenstein's way

how can lightning bring back a corpse to life? the only thing it can do is either tear it up in little pieces, or just plain burn it. oh well, it's friday the 13th movies we're talking about here. you see in the next movie jason will be brought back by a goldfish hacker who will reconstruct his DNA using popsicle sticks.

Not sure who would win but, Michael is my fav out of them so i choose him

can i get another 3 votes to michael, to put him in the lead????????????????????????????????

ha lol, 10 jason here.

Come on people, vote Ash!

Oh by the way, I saw Evil Dead 2 yestarday, it's one of the best ****ing movies ever! But Army Of Darkness is still my favourite one out of the three.

nitzer if freddy got ash in a dream world he would be screwed no offense you saw what he did to jason in the dream world. he threw him around like a rag doll. micheal would be screwed to and im admitting it

oh well least it would be funny. maybe screw freddy, its just jason vs. ash

lol i got money on jason lol no offense

I havt seen many Elm Street films, does every1 who goes into dreams get killed.
Jason is retarded tho, and what was with the whole water-phobia thing? water that he comes out of at the end of the film and has his cabin on?
How about Evil Dead vs Jason

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I havt seen many Elm Street films, does every1 who goes into dreams get killed.
Jason is retarded tho, and what was with the whole water-phobia thing? water that he comes out of at the end of the film and has his cabin on?
How about Evil Dead vs Jason
the phobia of water is complete bulls*h*i*t in part 6 jason walks right in the freaking lake. thats the one were the guy puts gasoline around the boat and llight it on fire

Originally Posted by dillskies88
the phobia of water is complete bulls*h*i*t in part 6 jason walks right in the freaking lake. thats the one were the guy puts gasoline around the boat and llight it on fire
yeah that little water add in made me really angry

what did you really expect, they had to give Jason some sort of handycapp, and for the last time, Ash is mortal, he just can't last against the others, that's why he has the least # of votes, along with Freddy

but come on mike die hard friday the 13th fans have to be pissed about that.