Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

Half the trailer: *person turns head to look at something we can't see*
Ha, ha! I didn't even notice that until you said that, Yoda. I went back to watch it and sure enough...the only one I even noticed the first time I saw the trailer last week was The Night's King looking up (at the crows...we think...might be a fake-out but I'd love it if it played out exactly as shown, with Bran warged into at least one crow, the Night's King looking up, and with them having a connection now that TNK has touched him, Bran passing out in his wheelchair from it).

And thanks, Powdered Water, for posting the 2nd Trailer. I'd already seen it but it's nice to have it here to look at when we want to. I've heard on pretty good authority of the impending death of a fairly big character and if so, we Will be pleased.

This might just do nobody any good.
This was pretty cool:

I've heard on pretty good authority of the impending death of a fairly big character and if so, we Will be pleased.
I mean...

I mean...
Yes? Do you want to know or have you figured on a certain someone? The authority I speak of is my niece who is full-grown and a fanatic about GoT, and follows a certain site to which someone associated with the show apparently posts (in cognito of course). I tend to believe it, because I don't mind spoilers that much, and my niece laid out every bit of last season before we even saw it and it ALL came to fruition exactly as she told me she had read. So, I'm jazzed.

I haven't heard anything about Tyrion's fate, but I want to believe that he'll make it to nearly the end of the last season, if not all the way. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything as we're dealing with character slayer George R.R. Martin, but Tyrion is one of the most put-upon characters in the whole run of the show (except for maybe Sansa and Arya, oh yeah, and Theon) and I'd love it for him to make it till the end and doing something massively heroic. Just in my opinion, I think he's been the one character who has been our voice for the show and I'd love him to win out.

P.S., that shot of the guy above with the flaming sword is massively cool! You can see it again very quickly in Trailer #2 when Jon is standing on the cliff/hill and there are two men flanking him, fighting. Mr. Flaming Sword (is his name Bendric Dardarion or something like that?) is to his right and you can catch the fire blade really quickly. So very cool.

Inside Game of Thrones: A Story in Score (HBO)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ooh, maybe this will cure me of my rabid BrBa rewatch

Yes? Do you want to know or have you figured on a certain someone? The authority I speak of is my niece who is full-grown and a fanatic about GoT, and follows a certain site to which someone associated with the show apparently posts (in cognito of course). I tend to believe it, because I don't mind spoilers that much, and my niece laid out every bit of last season before we even saw it and it ALL came to fruition exactly as she told me she had read. So, I'm jazzed.

I haven't heard anything about Tyrion's fate, but I want to believe that he'll make it to nearly the end of the last season, if not all the way. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything as we're dealing with character slayer George R.R. Martin, but Tyrion is one of the most put-upon characters in the whole run of the show (except for maybe Sansa and Arya, oh yeah, and Theon) and I'd love it for him to make it till the end and doing something massively heroic. Just in my opinion, I think he's been the one character who has been our voice for the show and live him to win out.

P.S., that shot of the guy above with the flaming sword is massively cool! You can see it again very quickly in Trailer #2 when Jon is standing on the cliff/hill and there are two men flanking him, fighting. Mr. Flaming Sword (is his name Bendric Dardarion or something like that?) is to his right and you can catch the fire blade really quickly. So very cool.
I think I know which big character dies this season.

Won't spoil it though....sssh

the hour is almost upon us, LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!!!!!!!
LOL. I had no idea how much Martin likes decapitations.

I still haven't watched season 6. Trying to decide whether to pick HBO up for a couple months and catch up. Like the books the show started to lose me a bit. I still mostly enjoyed it but it wasn't a must for me anymore.

I still haven't watched season 6. Trying to decide whether to pick HBO up for a couple months and catch up. Like the books the show started to lose me a bit. I still mostly enjoyed it but it wasn't a must for me anymore.
Yes I'm not as pumped for this season as previous seasons but will watch for my darling imp. I dont remember that horse being decapitated. Must have blocked it out.

Last year a kid was playing the theme music on his trombone several doors down (very badly) and we sang along loudly while laughing. Havent heard a peep out of him since.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It's never a bad opening when House Frey is wiped out

Decent episode I felt. Enjoyed the Hound scenes.

A system of cells interlinked
Great episode! I am psyched for the season.