2016 MoFo TV Tournament

Tools    

BUFFY is up there twice,both me and thursday next nominated it-im gonna change mine i just have to think of something else
I actually saw your comment saying that but i just copy and pasted your shows without looking properly. I'll just leave that one blank for now, just post here whatever show you want.

All six seasons of one of my noms Still Game is on youtube in case anyone wants to check it out. Just hope everyone can understand it, it is certainly not as difficult to understand as Sweet Sixteen but it is still Glaswegian.

Swan? Mushroom? Both of you are online

Btw, from a conversation i just had/ am having, you don't have to watch a minute of any of these shows unless you want to vote in that match. This is not a HOF, if you want to nominate 4 shows please do, chances are you'll nominate a favourite of someone else like several of you have done for me so far. Just vote in what matches you can.

Allright Camo you made your sale

I nominate NetFlix's Daredevil. It is money!!
Cosmic nominated it .

C'mon that is not your only show. And yes i did already know that had been nominated when i got you into the idea

oy! Dirty pool sir.

Good job Cosmic Runaway!

I havent watched any but have the first season downloaded - Vikings

50 shows so far, well 49 but Topsy is coming up with another one at some point. 4 each from Thursday and Honeykid, and maybe another 2 from CiCi. One more person has to join with four to make it a 64 show tournament then, i think that is enough since it is not a tv show forum.

sorry for the late reply,my last one is Sister Sister then,i wanted to nominated a show called solsidan (sunnyside) but its swedish and i couldnt find it with subtitles...