Tarantino announces upcoming Kill Bill sequel

Tools    

Because storm troopers and the Imperials were based on Nazi Germany and the Imperials are supposed to be racist white supremacists. Having a black storm trooper is like having a short storm trooper. Did you ever see a non-white person in any Imperial role in any of the original trilogy movies?

Although they already kind of shot themselves in the foot by making all the clones Latino in the prequel trilogy.

Because storm troopers and the Imperials were based on Nazi Germany and the Imperials are supposed to be racist white supremacists. Having a black storm trooper is like having a short storm trooper. Did you ever see a non-white person in any Imperial role in any of the original trilogy movies?

Although they already kind of shot themselves in the foot by making all the clones Latino in the prequel trilogy.
That makes George Lucas a racist then since he created them lol. Although maybe he thought things through by the time the prequels arrived and changed his attitude. Now with Episode 7 I don't think anyone cares what the stormtroopers were based on. Just that the movie kicks ass.

Now with Episode 7 I don't think anyone cares what the stormtroopers were based on. Just that the movie kicks ass.
Exactly, it's just going to be another run of the mill Hollywood Blockbuster. That's not Hype. But you know every Tarantino movie gets tons of hype. Look how hype Django was. The next Kill Bill is going to be way more hyped than that because of the first two Kill BIll movies. And unlike Lucas, Tarantino didn't sell out.

The next Kill Bill is going to be way more hyped than that because of the first two Kill BIll movies.
Too bad that's not ever going to happen. Two years ago he claimed it wouldn't happen and there hasn't been a peep about it since. The only thing he'd probably do which was mentioned for almost a decade, is The Whole Bloody Affair . Both 1 and 2 as one entire feature film...which I already own on disc for about six years already.

Let's set some things straight here:

1) Kill Bill Vol. 3 is NOT happening.

2) The black guy in the Star Wars trailer is most probably just some guy who happens to be in a stormtrooper suit in that particular scene. He's not a real stormtrooper, which makes the fact that he's black a total non-issue.

3) Nothing compares to the hype surrounding a new Star Wars film. NOTHING!

That's all.

I don't know what I was thinking. There are so many people talking about the most minute details of Star Wars Ep. VII and it's not coming out for an entire year. A Tarantino film will never get that much hype.

I was thinking of going opening weekend and pretending to drop spoilers in line with my friend, like "Oh man I can't believe it was Lando's son!" And just making up a bunch of fake spoilers. But then just go see a completely different film.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I feel like such an A-hole for doing this.

Plus he's done great work in film with MI:Ghost Protocol, Super 8, Cloverfield, Star Trek, producer of Joy Ride and Regarding Henry (and helped write it) and etc..
I believe you mean Mission Impossible 3. Ghost Protocol was directed by Brad Bird. He also didn't direct Cloverfield, Matt Reeves did, Abrams was producer. Sorry, I'm a bit OCD and just wanted to correct this.

2) The black guy in the Star Wars trailer is most probably just some guy who happens to be in a stormtrooper suit in that particular scene. He's not a real stormtrooper, which makes the fact that he's black a total non-issue.

That's all.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS, YES!

That was my honest first thought when I saw John Boyega in the Stormtrooper outfit and everyone seems to be going ape $hit over it. Chill out people we haven't even seen a proper trailer yet. I think the only thing we're really allowed to have a proper opinion on is: the title, the lightsaber, and how the trailer looks. That's it.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I like the concept of the revenge movie. I don't know how well it would turn out though.... I would like to see a movie of when they all worked together. I think that would be interesting.

That's all.
1.) True

WARNING: "The Force Awakens" spoilers below

2..) John Boyega DOES play an actual stormtrooper. He gets left by his crew and gets lost. Hence his 'confused' looked in the teaser, and joins Daisy Ridley's character Rey.

3.) Exactly!!!

A system of cells interlinked
That makes George Lucas a racist then since he created them lol. Although maybe he thought things through by the time the prequels arrived and changed his attitude. Now with Episode 7 I don't think anyone cares what the stormtroopers were based on. Just that the movie kicks ass.
Because he created villains in a movie that are racist, the director/writer is racist? But wait, he created the heroes too! He must NOT be racist. Either that, or your line of reasoning is directly out to lunch. Yeah, I think that's it.

Because he created villains in a movie that are racist, the director/writer is racist? But wait, he created the heroes too! He must NOT be racist. Either that, or your line of reasoning is directly out to lunch. Yeah, I think that's it.
Probably not. But my comment ended in an lol so I wasn't actually serious. So technically there is no either\or .

I always wanted to see a Kill Bill Vol. 3 (or whatever it ended up being called) featuring the return of characters like Vernita Green's daughter, Elle Driver, Sofie Fatale, Bea and her daughter, etc. I was disappointed when Quentin said he wasn't gonna make it.

But I could live with that. Even though I'm sure he could make a really kickass movie, would the magic really still be there? Uma Thurman and Daryl Hannah are getting older. I don't think I really wanna see an older Beatrix Kiddo and I could live without grownup versions of B.B. and Nikki (or Nikia? Whatever Vernita Green's daughter was named). I would rather watch Uma Thurman play the same woman she played 10 years ago, with the same strength and stamina. That may no longer be very possible, so I could theoretically live without Kill Bill 3.

I don't think KB need another sequel, because Bill is dead anyway and Beatrix lives happily with BB. Honestly, a Vol 3 would suck! Also, it is not gonna happen, after Star Trek, he will be retired.

I don't think KB need another sequel, because Bill is dead anyway and Beatrix lives happily with BB. Honestly, a Vol 3 would suck! Also, it is not gonna happen, after Star Trek, he will be retired.
They're saying Tarantino's Star Trek probably isn't going to happen now ....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gadgets...ampf=undefined

I think the idea for Kill Bill 3 would be the child at the beginning of volume 1 coming after Beatrix