Dracula Untold

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Dracula Untold:
Trailer -

It looks interesting,based on this trailer I want to see it.It even has parts of history in it,if this is happening in Romania(and it should and it probably is) then it has a lot of history in it.I love how he looks,everything looks good,story is decant,nothing epic,if they do a good job with that good to evil part of the story it will be epic,but a lot can go wrong also...For now,it looks good.

Dracula Untold:
Trailer -

It looks interesting,based on this trailer I want to see it.It even has parts of history in it,if this is happening in Romania(and it should and it probably is) then it has a lot of history in it.I love how he looks,everything looks good,story is decant,nothing epic,if they do a good job with that good to evil part of the story it will be epic,but a lot can go wrong also...For now,it looks good.
It looks very good theatrically but historically accurate.... is another issue.

I'm not saying Dracula was a vampire and things like that,I'm saying legend started when Turks invaded Romania or Wallacia at that time also he was count at the start he did have castle on mountain and it was counted as one of great castles.Things like that.When Dracula story was created nobody knew they took a lot from guy in Romania

I'm not saying Dracula was a vampire and things like that,I'm saying legend started when Turks invaded Romania or Wallacia at that time also he was count at the start he did have castle on mountain and it was counted as one of great castles.Things like that.When Dracula story was created nobody knew they took a lot from guy in Romania
But they didnt take his son... they took him and his brother Radu...

I love history and there are a few people in history that I read a lot about. Vlad is one of them just as I read about Gaius Julius Ceasar Augustus Germanicus, The Marquis de Sade, Gilles de Rais and no one will ever debate the Countess Erzsebeth Bathory with me.

I will probably see it.. but not sure how I will feel when I do walk out the theatre.....

Yep... um this isn't the kind of film to get wrapped up in the how 'historically accurate' it is going to be...

As for this film, I'll see it. Looks an interesting take on the vampire film.

Last time...I'm not saying it will be 100% historically accurate,I'm saying they took little parts from history...

Release Date: October 17, 2014 (2D theaters and IMAX)
Studio: Universal Pictures, Legendary Pictures
Director: Gary Shore
Screenwriter: Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless
Starring: Luke Evans, Sarah Gadon, Dominic Cooper, Diarmaid Murtagh, Samantha Barks

Luke Evans (Fast & Furious 6, Immortals) stars in the origin story of the man who became Dracula.

I usually don't like these reboot/prequel type things but this actually looks pretty cool.
Fire walk with me.

Vlad Dracula (Actually Vlad III Dracula) was a Transylvania Lord who was enraged over years of imprisonment as a child. He became a cruel and disturbed man who brutally murdered his enemies and staked their bodies and left them in front of his property. No one could kill him (many had tried, including a maid at his castle) and people began to think he was something supernatural. The vampire rumors being rampant at the time they thought that was what he was. They (the people) thought the only way to kill him was to drive a stake though his heart like he did to his enemies, this is the origin of the stake myth.

Also, he did not drink blood but he enjoyed to torture people and sometimes would dine and watch them being staked to death, hence the nickname Vlad the Impaler.

Eventually he did die, he has two graves though. One at his castle, which is empty. Another at his cottage, which is also empty. Currently the location of his body is unknown.
He never had any children and he was an only child, thus the name has no direct descendants from him or his father.

Source

Vlad Dracula (Actually Vlad III Dracula) was a Transylvania Lord who was enraged over years of imprisonment as a child. He became a cruel and disturbed man who brutally murdered his enemies and staked their bodies and left them in front of his property. No one could kill him (many had tried, including a maid at his castle) and people began to think he was something supernatural. The vampire rumors being rampant at the time they thought that was what he was. They (the people) thought the only way to kill him was to drive a stake though his heart like he did to his enemies, this is the origin of the stake myth.

Also, he did not drink blood but he enjoyed to torture people and sometimes would dine and watch them being staked to death, hence the nickname Vlad the Impaler.

Eventually he did die, he has two graves though. One at his castle, which is empty. Another at his cottage, which is also empty. Currently the location of his body is unknown.
He never had any children and he was an only child, thus the name has no direct descendants from him or his father.

Source

Exactly!

However Wikipedia and other source say and this is about his father... Vlad II

"Vlad Țepeș and Radu were products of his marriage with Vasilissa of Moldavia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_cel_Frumos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

Hmmm,I noticed one thing,that scene in the camp,second part of trailer when he disappears...Look at his armor,he has a red dragon on it,I'll explain why is that important for history part of the movie...His father was Vlad II Dracul(Dragon),he was member of Order of the Dragon that fought to protect Christianity.Dracula is better known as Vlad III Dracula(son of Dracul or Dragon) so that symbol of red dragon on his armor is minor but again big thing,they are really looking into history in this one.Also Dracula ruled Wallacia when Ottomans invaded Balkans so yea...Trailer was great,I hope movie is also.

EDIT: When you translate Dracul it translates to devil but when you look on other sources Vlad II Dracul translates to Vlad II Dragon...Just in case someone get confused.

Dracula is from my country ) but it never exist )

Actually was Vlad Tepes not the Dracula )

Actually was Vlad Tepes not the Dracula )
Well,this may be rude from my side to teach you about Romanian history but his name is not Vlad Tepes,its Vlad III Dracula son of Vlad II Dracul.Tepes was more of a nickname.