Halloween 9

Tools    

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
yea, but your forgetting that after h20 micheal was supossed to die but they brought him back anyways, so dont throw everything out the window yet.
Trust me. She's not coming back man. I used to fantasize about sweet jamie lee too when she was younger, but i have since moved on.

i'll just point out that last time i checked, there is a clause in the contract of most people who do horror fims which states that under no circumstances can their character actually die. meaning that they can be resurrected for as many sequels as the producers like. so, I agree, Laurie should be dead, but she can be brought back nonetheless
They still need her to play the part. I doubt they're gonna get a stand in for her since i can't see her volunteering for the part.

I DO NOT WANT HER BACK, im am trying to get my point across that the people that say she wont do another movie are forgetting that it can still happen, and yes it would suck if she did, thats all im trying tot say

Someone Save Us College Kids
I DO NOT WANT HER BACK, im am trying to get my point across that the people that say she wont do another movie are forgetting that it can still happen, and yes it would suck if she did, thats all im trying tot say

Then why are you being so apprehensive? You seem to have sided with the fact that she could come back as if you wanted her to.

Ok, it may be possible, but highly unlikely.......I still think you like her though.

do understand the words that are coming out of my mouth, i have said a billion times that i do not want her back in the movies, but like i have said to you it is always possible that it can happen that is all i am saying now drop it castle

Wow, had no idea this was still going on.

i know, it's been quite a while

i was just trying to have a freindly conversation, and not be a dick head, if you read back you will see that, now that we got that out of the way has anybody heard anything about the release date ofa trailor or a trailor on the net?

im not 100% on this but i dont even think they started filming yet

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
im not 100% on this but i dont even think they started filming yet
Yeah I think they're still in the works of it.

i went on netflix.com and typed in halloween 9 and it said that it was being filmed at the moment, and also i saw that on some other web site to. i hope that it comes out soon because it is getting pretty restless, i mean come on by now they should no that leaving halloween fans with resurection to watch, well isent the best thing to do. when i get some more info ill post it.

i went on netflix.com and typed in halloween 9 and it said that it was being filmed at the moment, and also i saw that on some other web site to. i hope that it comes out soon because it is getting pretty restless, i mean come on by now they should no that leaving halloween fans with resurection to watch, well isent the best thing to do. when i get some more info ill post it.

As I mentioned earlier in another Halloween thread, it's all up to Moustapha Akkad, the executive producer of Halloween. He will officially announce the news of any H9 details on www.halloweenmovies.com !!!

did any body else see the trailor for high tension, crap i thought it was the trailor for H 9, it starts off by saying she saw him kill, and all you see is i guy in over alls and you see him grab a knife and you dont see his face, if you have a chance to see it youll know what im talkin about.

did any body else see the trailor for high tension, crap i thought it was the trailor for H 9, it starts off by saying she saw him kill, and all you see is i guy in over alls and you see him grab a knife and you dont see his face, if you have a chance to see it youll know what im talkin about.

I am dying to see High Tension in the theaters. I've seen it p;enty of times already on DVD and all I can say is screw Halloween ... this beats it 10 fold!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
I am dying to see High Tension in the theaters. I've seen it p;enty of times already on DVD and all I can say is screw Halloween ... this beats it 10 fold!!!
How have you already seen it on dvd? It this a remake of an earlier one?

what! screw halloween? any fan of halloween would never say that about the halloween series, i mean if you see the trailor for high tension it dosent even describe the movie all it says is "she saw him kill" what in the crap, she saw who kill who, if it is going to be a success at least give us some real info on the movie, i mean crap

Relax and take a deep breath Halloween fan #1. That is just jrs' oppinion, the same as you have yours.

Originally Posted by jrs
Haute Tension is technically the one that I have.
So is it the same movie? I never saw this film so i'm kind of confused.