The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Wow this completely slipped my mind. Hope I'm not too late and have slipped in at the last minute.

Because I forgot I've not really had time to think about it so I'll have forgotten some shows and apart from a few I pretty much just randomised the order.

56 lists is a good number considering it's tv on a movie site. Something tells me that the votes will be really spread out, a lot of shows only one person voted for. Guess we'll see soon enough.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
56 lists is a good number considering it's tv on a movie site. Something tells me that the votes will be really spread out, a lot of shows only one person voted for. Guess we'll see soon enough.

"a lot of shows only one person voted for"

That sounds like the description of my list.

Welcome to the human race...
Now I'm looking forward to the list of shows that only got one vote each.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I still have to put in a couple of lists, but man were there a lot of tv shows. I have no idea how comparable it is to the amount of total movies that end up being on various lists. You did a list Harry, how many movies total did you end up with?

I'm going to list the shows that only got one point in the first post. The list of shows that only got one vote will take awhile to compile. That will probably come after the list is done.

I forgot to add that there is an one hour and twenty minutes to get a list in.

I believe I'm up to 60 now, so a big thank you to everyone for participating! I feel like it's a strong 100 and nothing got in without at least a couple of people really wanting it in.

Let the night air cool you off
When I was still running the list, the top 100 consisted only of shows with multiple votes. So, nope.

Sure did. Sorry usually I respond so that people know I got theirs but I'm still exhausted from my trip.

It's looking like Thursday evening around 9 or 10 pm eastern time will be start of the list.

"a lot of shows only one person voted for"

That sounds like the description of my list.
I'm a TV addict. I've been looking forward to this list since the day I first read about it.
I resemble both these comments.