Game of Thrones: Season 4

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wait, there's nudity in Games of Thrones???

My reaction, much as I love Peter Dinklage: No, Tyrion, don't do it! Don't succumb to the stupid, pointless nudity that appears in GOT!

There, I've said it. Instead of increasing the male nudity to avoid whiners who say there is too much female nudity, why not just, umm, decrease the female nudity? Most of it is overdone, ridiculous, and unnecessary anyway. My two cents.

On episode 4 of last season. Man Ive gone on about alot of series this past year, but none touch the articulate, crass, and rich dialogue of Game Of Thrones. So quoteworthy you cant decide which line.

I've not read any of the books, but my nephew has and every once in a while (just because I can't stand not knowing) I'll ask him what happens to a certain character.

I'm a Daenerys fan, as much for the actress as the character. And Emilia Clarke is definitely easy on the eyes. Plus, I must have the dragons committing more carnage.

Arya is probably my favorite character and I've learned a little of her future, which I'm excited about.

I love a lot of the supporting characters: Jorah Mormont, Bran Stark, Lord Varys, Bronn, "The Hound," Grand Maester Selmy, Brienne of Tarth, Ygritte (Rose Leslie, what a beauty!), and Davos Seaworth, just to name a few, so vast is the cast.

Natalie Dormer, who plays Margaery Tyrell, was also in the Showtime series, The Tudors and showed off her wonderful talent[s], if you know what I mean and I think you do. Hope to see more of her this year.

^^^^ Really hoping this idiot dies. Dont know how cool he is in the books, but as a contributor to the story he seems like Justin Bieber in a muscle suit - worthless.

I dont like him.

TONGO, from what I've read, the actor above has been replaced with a different actor. I can't remember the character's name or I'd cross-reference to see who's playing him this year. I hope that helps in some way with your disdain for this blockhead (I didn't much like the actor, either).

TONGO, from what I've read, the actor above has been replaced with a different actor. I can't remember the character's name or I'd cross-reference to see who's playing him this year. I hope that helps in some way with your disdain for this blockhead (I didn't much like the actor, either).
Replacement confirmed.

Actually its this guy...

Just looking at him I like him more. He's not all "walked off the cover of a romance novel", like pretty boy from season 3. I heard in the books he had long blue hair, a beard tied into 3 knots, and a gold tooth. LOL! Who woulda thought Hollywood would ever tone something down.

Just looking at him I like him more. He's not all "walked off the cover of a romance novel", like pretty boy from season 3. I heard in the books he had long blue hair, a beard tied into 3 knots, and a gold tooth. LOL! Who woulda thought Hollywood would ever tone something down.
Ha, ha! I hear you. I rather liked the "Thor" one as a joke. I don't think anyone would notice if they swapped one of those with the other, they look so similar.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Season 4 has a 94/100 on Metacritic at the moment from an average of 29 reviews.

That is insane, one of the highest rated TV seasons ever.

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/game-of-thrones/season-4

Season 4 has a 94/100 on Metacritic at the moment from an average of 29 reviews.

That is insane, one of the highest rated TV seasons ever.
That has me biting at the chomp for Sunday night even more!

Meanwhile, I'm jealous of George R.R. Martin for this reason:

Been watching season 3 again this week before for the season 4 premiere tomorrow. One of my favorite interactions were between Tywin & Tyrion Lannister. Charles Dance plays the most powerful man in Westeros perfectly with presence and delivery, and Peter Dinklage does a nice job when Tyrion occasionally jabs the iron wall which is his father. Though Tywin always wins these exchanges decisively thru sheer sudden heartlessness.

This is one of my absolute favorite scenes: everyone is jockeying for position near Tywin at the council table, then Cersei does her little thing and finally, hilariously, Tyrion does his chair thing, with a little snarky speech to boot.

Arya & The Hound. Love this second coming of the Lone Wolf and Cub dynamic, with the twist that Arya swore to kill him. What's funny is how the Hound took her serious, but still couldnt give a crap. I havent finished the season premiere yet, but so far its good. Im so afraid for Tyrions true love Shae too.

Edit in - just finished it, and of course it was awesome.

A system of cells interlinked
Take that, Polliver!!