Upcoming DC and Marvel Movies

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
WB just shared news,they casted Jesse Eisenberg as Lex

and Jeremy Irons as Alfred

,your thoughts?It will be odd to see new Alfred but I don't know how it will work with Irons...Lex's casting will be epic or fail no between.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/jesse-...an-vs-superman

Certainly is a surprise. I did not see either of them coming but like with the shock off Affleck playing Batman, it may just work. The problem will be that everyone will do a direct comparison between Affleck and Bale and also between Irons and Caine. With the success of The Dark Knight films they could be up against it but until more is released it has to be left to our imaginations!

Twitter: @MandFReviews

Anyone seen the 15 second teaser trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy. I believe a full trailer will air tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live show?

What do you guys think of it?

Anyone seen the 15 second teaser trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy. I believe a full trailer will air tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live show?

What do you guys think of it?
It looks awesome,full trailer showed some great stuff,maybe it won't be popular as others simply because Guardians are not that famous but I think it will be great movie.

It at least shows Marvel gives a crap about their adaptations enough they will even stay close to the source material for obscure characters too. Unlike Warner Brothers which seems to be all about headlines.
Yea,I talked about that few weeks ago,DC really needs to get their own studio or to get to someone else,it is obvious WB cares only how fast they can earn money.DC makes quality and money equal in other parts of their company while WB putts money on first place then ten places nothing then quality...
EDIT:Every company cares about money but quality=money,not 1.Money...10.quality

The WB seems to have a much better time with animated shows then live action movies. Then again I think Bruce Timm being in charge of that universe was a big part of it. They should have him on the movie making team.

DC wastes there good story lines on their animated movies while letting there cinematic movies suffer. While Marvel does the opposite, in the end the cinematic movies is what people watch which is why I feel DC will suffer if Batman/Superman becomes a flop.

Has anyone else seen "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" yet? Just wondered what others thoughts were?

Has anyone else seen "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" yet? Just wondered what others thoughts were?
The Winter soldier was just awesome! xD the first honestly was a little disapointing... I was expecting much more, but in the seconde one, it is a new game!! I like more the black American suit that he is using now than the blue, red and white one. Overall I was expecting the identity of the winter soldier... but anyway the movie was great

Oh s**t! Which Captain Marvel will it be? The male or Carol Danvers? I hope it is Carol Danvers!

Now I usually hate the whole split the final movie BS they have done with the likes of The Hunger Games, but since this is a script and not the adaptation of a final book, I will let it slide.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
The WB seems to have a much better time with animated shows then live action movies. Then again I think Bruce Timm being in charge of that universe was a big part of it. They should have him on the movie making team.

You should check out some of the DC Universe online Cinematic videos, i never played the game but i guess they are cut scenes or just made for the game, either way it is 3D animation and badass.

You should check out some of the DC Universe online Cinematic videos, i never played the game but i guess they are cut scenes or just made for the game, either way it is 3D animation and badass.
Intriguing...

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well DC announced their big release schedule and now Marvel has countered.

And what can I say but nice try DC. Now go sit in the corner because Marvel just bitch-slapped you!

Aww they're all so sad.

Anyway, so f*cking EPIC!!! Civil War, Inhumans, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and a double dose of Avengers: Infinity War? It should be awesome. This is such an incredible, special time for comic book fans. I truly believe that in like 20/30 years time people would look back on the MCU and all these interlinked movies as something truly monumental. For many people it will be their Star Wars