Female Song Tournament.

Tools    

But it's Bette Midler! Tina Turner! Sheila E! Cher! Madonna! Annie Lennox! ARETHA!

Yup. We wait.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Alright, we have 9 people. Let's nominate. Jiraffe, start her up.

Seven people get 14 nominations, two lucky people get 15 nominations. That's how it should be.

I say give the 15 nominations to Mmmm Donuts and LP Quagmire for coming in 1st and 2nd place in Song Tournament 3.

Let the night air cool you off
I was out trying to be an extrovert on my birthday, but we can kick things off now. I'll trust Sexy on the nominations because I don't want to do any math. Your nominations are due around this time tomorrow. LP Quagmire and Mmmm Donuts get their 15 noms, everybody else that signed up gets 14.

There's just so many to choose from that I was thinking of letting most of you go first, in the hope that some of my choices would be taken. However, I can't wait.

Whew. Joan was one of the last I eliminated from my potentials list and I did so on the hope that you'd nominate her. I'd have preferred "I Hate Myself For Loving You" but this'll do just fine.