Jurassic World

Tools    

If the crew/cast was good, and the trailer was ok, then I might see it. The first one was the only one I liked out of the trilogy so far. Hopefull if they are going to make a fourth one, it'll be more like the first, not all the soldiers and crappy dialogue.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Thursday Is Best
this is what i got for story line and such

its not going to be on an island. which makes me highly beleive its underwater
keira knightly signed for it and their trying t get jeff goblum and uhh that one guy from the 1st one 2 sign it also. speilburg is not directing it but producing it as before for the 3rd one. which really sux cuz i loved the 1st 2 untill speilburg decided to produce....)

could be good if the right people did it..

The third one sucked and I have an idea that this one might too.I will be geting the soundtrack if John Willams does the music however he is so great!
But anyway I think they should had stoped at the second one and lefted it alone.Acouse they will find out why they lefted it alone once this movie hits the movies and the crics atteck it!
I am planing to atteck it acouse!Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I'll give it a chance. I thought JP3 was better than JP2. I thought the Lost World was rather boring and long. Jurassic Park 3 was shorter but every minute had action. Only thing I hate about JP3 is that the T-Rex got his ass kicked by that other dinosaur! T-Rex is the king dinosaurs!

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Jurrassic Park was my best friends favorite movie until FOTR came out and we used to watch them all...........repeatedly. in my opinion when you see how absolutely crazy the plot is in JP2 JP3 actually makes sense, but can they top the craziness? and JP1 was a very nice movie with some nice elements to it that I always loved.

I just think that they have explored every entertaining story possible, and the thought of another 'money-maker' doesn't really appeal to me.

Swashbuckler Extraordinaire
Someone better ask in the movie

"Ever been raped by a brontosaurus?"

Cause that would be funny

-When in doubt, Kill it

I would like to see Jurassic Park 4 if it is done right. If they make it as good as the original I would definately see it. If they make another Jurassic Park 3 then forget it! The Lost World wasn't too much better.

good god, i would rather take a bullet to the head then sit through anouther JP. thats just my thoughts.

punishment

Ya know, almost everyone on this thread claims to despise the mere thought of another jurassic park movie, whether it be by spielberg or not. Many of you also claim that you wouldn't go and see it, or you would wait till it came to TV. You all would see it no mater what! The sheer curiosity of it all would drive you insane, till you snap and for over the right bucks to sit through another dino flick.
After that, then feel free to come back here and complain all you want, at least the you might be able to throw some justification in with your moaning.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Ya know, almost everyone on this thread claims to despise the mere thought of another jurassic park movie, whether it be by spielberg or not. Many of you also claim that you wouldn't go and see it, or you would wait till it came to TV. You all would see it no mater what! The sheer curiosity of it all would drive you insane, till you snap and for over the right bucks to sit through another dino flick.
After that, then feel free to come back here and complain all you want, at least the you might be able to throw some justification in with your moaning.
Zeikens got a point, we all think this movie's gona suck major balls, despite that we will all see it. Same thing happend with most people and Terminator 3, ppl complained and said they werent gonna watch it considering it wasnt done by Cameron, yada yada yada ppl went and saw it anyway...

Thursday Is Best
they both have good points, and besides speilburg wanted to do this strory for three before but instead they replaced it with the 3 we know prolly cuz this next one wouldnt make sense w/ out it. i didnt think jp3 wasnt as good but i think of it as more of an info movie, so that the story is easier to undestand in 4. spelburg is really excited about this one, and knowing hes one of the best directors/ producrs of al time i can trust him on it.

I have to say Im excited about a 4th flim, I loved JP1 and JP2 but the third sucked, But the fourth sounds very promising.....

it has been confirmed being made. It will have Jeff Goldblum and kierra knightly in it for sure. Maybe Sam Neil and rumored to have Keanu reeves.
I have read the script and it should wind out to be about 2 hours and 20 min. wich is almost an hour longer than jurassic park 3 wich had an ending that wasnt very GOOD! Anyway, I have read only about half of the script so far, and i must say that there is going to be a very exciting raptor part. Lets just say this is ALOT darker than all of the others put together. I mean, scripts arent really that scary, it is when you see that actual final product. I wont say anything about the script because i dont want to ruin it for anyone. You know the feeling when you saw the first Jurassic Park for the 1st time. Well to me, if they do it like they do in the script, this will be better than the first. You know that sense of awe you had when you saw it, well it feels like that. I cant wait for this movie! What about you. I know the the third one kinda dragged through the story line, but it was still a pretty good movie. Will you see this movie?

If it has Keanu Reeves in it, I will avoid like the plague.

Originally Posted by Joshman
it has been confirmed being made. It will have Jeff Goldblum and kierra knightly in it for sure. Maybe Sam Neil and rumored to have Keanu reeves.
I have read the script and it should wind out to be about 2 hours and 20 min. wich is almost an hour longer than jurassic park 3 wich had an ending that wasnt very GOOD! Anyway, I have read only about half of the script so far, and i must say that there is going to be a very exciting raptor part. Lets just say this is ALOT darker than all of the others put together. I mean, scripts arent really that scary, it is when you see that actual final product. I wont say anything about the script because i dont want to ruin it for anyone. You know the feeling when you saw the first Jurassic Park for the 1st time. Well to me, if they do it like they do in the script, this will be better than the first. You know that sense of awe you had when you saw it, well it feels like that. I cant wait for this movie! What about you. I know the the third one kinda dragged through the story line, but it was still a pretty good movie. Will you see this movie?
This sounds like a load of tosh i think. i would love this to b true but you have no proof. when will it be out. kiera knightley is great

I just went to google and typed in Jurassic park 4, and i stumbled onto the script. It should be out in july 2005.

You might have to go through alot of websites, i know i did before i stumbled on this masterpeice.