Tagline Identification

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, most movies have a tagline they use to draw you into the movie. Example - House on Haunted Hill - "Evil Loves To Party"

Now, it's pretty simple how this is played. If you correctly identify a tagline, you post one. You can use anything to aide in identifying a tagline. Good luck!!

Here's an easy one to get started:

No Mercy. No Shame. No sequel.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Scary Movie

We Lied

Scary Movie 2

Some Men Are Born To Be Heroes

Also, another rule before Holden starts taking thing back to the 60's. Keep em fairly recent. 80's to Present.

Carry on!!

"Some men are born to be heroes" = Enemy at the Gates

"Man is the warmest place to hide..."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Nope and nope. Close, but nope.

Alien's is "In space no one can hear you scream...", and Invasion of the Body Snatchers' was "From deep space, the seed is planted...terror grows". BTW, since those were released in '79 and '78 respectively, Spud says they're off limits.

Think of all the alien body switching flicks, then think of which one was set somewhere very cold.

Now With Moveable Parts
The Story of Spud?

Now With Moveable Parts
no Holden, I was guessing spuds..Agh...nevermind.

She was referring to mine Holden. Sadie deleted her post though when she saw she was wrong. She told me she doesn't like these games too much so I tried giving an easy one.

just a guess but is it Death Becomes Her