Movie/Actor Game...

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
This is my favorite movie triva game...I've waited a long time to share it with everyone and I hope you all like it. Here's how it goes.I'll post a movie.The next person to post,posts an actor from that movie.The next poster,posts a movie that,that actor was in;and so on and so forth untill everyone gets stumped(it happens)or untill we tire of it.I've played it well into the wee hours before,it's fun.For the forum there's one rule.NO back-to-back-posting.Here's an example of how to play.
POST 2:Tom Cruise
POST 3:Magnolia
POST 4:Julianna Moore
POST 5:Short Cuts*and so on...
*no other posts allowed...unless you have to disagree with someone's choice(if it was incorrect) Let's play...I will start.
-Pulp Fiction-

Uma Thurman

Now With Moveable Parts
Bullet...you were supposed to post a movie that Uma Thurman was in.That's okay.It takes a sec.

-Gattaca-
*now pick another actor from Gattaca

No. I thought I was the first to reply to the thread. Everyone posts so quick here. We posted at Almost the exact same time.

The Truth about Cats and Dogs

OH GOD I'M SO BAD AT THIS!!
I skimmed your post and it was two lines long!! ARGH!!

Can we start again?

Now With Moveable Parts
okay.Starting over.Here's the movie.

-When Harry Met Sally-

*now pick an actor from that movie.It's okay...we'll get it

Billy Crystal

(by the way Sades, my new column is up if you're interested.)

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
great...I'm stumped.So I'll post another movie.That one was going no where anyway because none of those other guys were in anything.Holden wins round one.

new movie:Blood Simple

Frances McDormand

(By the way, I would have said Harry Shearer > The Truman Show > Jim Carrey... we would have been safe then!)

Now With Moveable Parts
Fargo

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Steve Buscemi
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Reseviour Dogs

Now With Moveable Parts
Planet of the Apes

Bulworth (1998)

*BTW, you gave up on my last one much too easily...ESPECIALLY considering SilverBullet answered correctly. And the guys from This Is Spinal Tap have been in plenty of other films (Bruno Kirby: The Godfather Part II, The Freshman, City Slickers, Donnie Brasco, Good Morning Vietnam, Chris Guest: The Princess Bride, A Few Good Men, Waiting For Guffman, Best In Show, Michael McKean: Clue, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Airheads, Best In Show, Harry Shearer: The Fisher King, Wayne's World 2, Godzilla and The Truman Show, as SilverBullet noted). Just because YOU didn't know any, I don' think you should 'call' it so early.

But whatEVER, sades. It is your game, I reckon.

[Edited by Holden Pike on 10-20-2001]

Now With Moveable Parts
The Green Mile