Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Right, i done me some searching and i couldnt find a specific thread for this UBER show so i thought its about time it deserved its very own special little thread after its Emmy Award this weekend for Best Drama. Which i entirely agree with. This is one of the best TV shows to come around in a long time.

As most Brits will know, LOST has only just begun over here, its just starting to get into the true mystery of the Island, but being a clever-bum i watched the whole series the same time that you fellas over in the states were watching it, so i, like you (I should hope) are eagerly awaiting the series two premier this Wednesday coming. I have heart palpatations over the mere thought of it. Or maybe thats my angina. Either way, this show absoloulty mesmerizes me and turns me into an absoloult geek. All i want to do is discuss the mystery of the Island and its cast aways, but no one over here in the UK has seen much of it yet, hence the creation of this thread, to discuss the wonder of LOST! but first a warning...

ANY BRITS or any fools who havn't seen much of the show MAY NOT WANT TO READ ON AS THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Right, now to business...

As you can probably tell from my avatar, Locke is a legend. I wasnt a huge fan of the show from the start, it felt a bit cheesy, like some sort of re-hash of The Land of the Giants or something, but from episode four, when we discover Lockes story i was totally hooked. When we discover what the 'miracle' he previously spoke of is, it just blew me away. What a twist. I found it really emotional as well. Amidst total chaos and carnage we witness the survivors of the crash running through the wreckage trying to get to safety, attempting to survive and deal with the true horror they have experiemced, and in the middle of all that terror, little old Locke wakes up and finds that the most beautiful thing has occured, a miracle allowing him to walk again. With the rising score and beautiful cinematography, i found it hard not to be amazed. Wonderfully done.

This weekends emmy awards acknowledged the shows incredible writing, superb cast, beautiul cinematography and the amazing score that follows each suprising story, and i along with a lot of other geeky people cannot wait for the next series. Whats in the hatch? What have the Others done with Walt? Are there any survivors of the raft? What are those numbers?!

Ive been doing some of my geeky research on the net and from what ive seen from some mouthwatering trailers, the first episode is gonna be OH SO GOOD. By the looks of things Kate is the first down the shaft! And Locke drops her by accident causing the return of that eerie light! Also on the back of the hatch door the word QUARANTINE is written in big red letters. Dannielle (Frenchy lady) mentioned something about 'The Others' being ill didnt she? What could it be? Will Kate catch it?
OH THE QUESTIONS.

the show is awsome, but i fear that it might get to be tiresome after a while, the first season was absolutley amazing, but i might get tired of all these unanswered questions if it persists for much longer without actually giving us at least some clue of what's going on......
so let's discuss what's actually going on, i personaly have no idea, but i have a feeling the kid is the central figure, he seems to be the only one that had special powers before the crash, the others obviously want him for a reason, and, this may be a mega spoiler, but i'm sure you've noticed that all the creatures on the island ( the polar bear and others ) were on the cover of the comic book he was reading...could he be creating all the trouble? at least, are they the manifestations of his subcontious? like in the sphere with samuel l. jackson, sharon stone and hoffman?
so many questions and theories....

Man of La Movies
It's already been stated that we will find out what is inside the hatch in the first episode, but will not understand what it means until episode 3...don't quite know what that means, but I'm excited...

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I am really enjoying series one so far, but as is the norm with me, I can't wait another 16 weeks or so to find out what's going on, therefore my saviour Amazon has come to my rescue and series one should be arriving any day now at me casa.
So many theories, the theme tune sounds a bit X-files to me, which suggests some sort of alien or military involvement at some point.
Yep, so far so good, and I wouldn't mind being on a desert island with Kate

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Oh, you naughty boy Blib, i scrolled down to avoid spoilers only to see pictures!!!

Well, i'd read about that little twist anyway. The major twist i'm waiting on is who hit Sayid when he had the transponder or whatever thing.

Man of La Movies
I thought it was revealed toward the end of last season, who hit Sayid. If you want to know, PM me, and I'll be glad to tell you.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
How far are you then?
you mean me? well they actually showed the entire first season here, i've missed a couple or more shows but i've seen the last one so....

Sorry Pyro! I did put warnings of doom on the first post though!

Adidassss probably just missed the episode with the explanation over who hits Sayid with the stick, it is revealed pretty soon, but trust me by the end of the series that is the LAST thing you will be thinking about!

Thank God I just finished watched the first season. When originally on I caught about half spread out here and there which really doesn't work for an awesome show like that.

I can't wait for Season 2!!!!

Well...it says something about the person that did it, but it doesnt really reveal that much. I can just post it here if ya like?