Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

Blues still have yet to win a game since my last post mentioning them taking their first loss....started 3-0, wtf

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Got to see The Kings versus The Kraken Saturday.

Kings lost, it was still a terrific game.

That was a rough road trip for the Kings and they got another tough matchup at home tonight. I am all in on hockey lately...trying to learn how coaches build lineups, watching Gretzy/Lemieux highlights, everything haha

Vegas finally gives Boston their first home loss!

To follow up my last Vegas note, went to my first Golden Knights game last night in Minnesota. Fantastic game!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20230403_182927.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	92286  

To follow up my last Vegas note, went to my first Golden Knights game last night in Minnesota. Fantastic game!
Which team do you cheer for?

Vegas and St Louis

I only started watching a couple years ago. I wish it was a bit earlier to really appreciate the Blues run just before that haha

Vegas might have a shot this year, but it really looks like the champ will come from the East unless Edmonton stays hot

Haha yeah I'm not so green that I haven't heard a fair share of Toronto playoff jokes. Their team looks great on paper though.

I'm going to make the bold claim (probably regretfully, in a couple weeks) that the Leafs will beat the Lightning in six games.

Then they will get absolutely destroyed by the Bruins in 5.

It should also be noted I have not once in the last six years thought the Leafs would get out of the first round (correctly) so I think I qualify as an expert in disastrous sports franchises.

I'm going to make the bold claim (probably regretfully, in a couple weeks) that the Leafs will beat the Lightning in six games.

Then they will get absolutely destroyed by the Bruins in 5.

It should also be noted I have not once in the last six years thought the Leafs would get out of the first round (correctly) so I think I qualify as an expert in disastrous sports franchises.
Who do you cheer for?

The trick is not minding
This is Bostons Cup to lose, obviously, but how often does the best team (President’s Cup winner) ever win this? Not often.

So, all that said, I wouldn’t be surprised to see as Tampa-Colorado rematch.

In fact, I’m hoping for a rematch.

No rematch please...those are probably the last two teams I want to see make it from either conference. Except maybe the Islanders/Penguins...neither of those teams deserve a shot haha