The PPR Jungle

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
....and it is done.

Before Eli Manning could unpack his bags I traded Eli & Alfred Morris to Joshua/IronHorse for Aaron Rodgers.

Oh yeah!
Iron Horse is a twit.

It was a fair trade. Alot more fair than most of the offers I get from you Dex. As soon as I posted your crap offers in the trading block I see you stopped sending them. Thats your shame acting out.

it was a woefully imbalanced trade and you know this.

being coy doesnt become you Tongs.

Aaron Rodgers has been the safest bet @ any position in Fantasy Football over the last 5 years.

Eli Manning + Shanahans flavour of the month RB for Rodgers was a joke. period.

Dexter I was just stating that of all people I should explain this trade too, that youre the last person on that list. Sorry but your offers are horrid most of the time. You yourself offer alot of "flavors of the month" for elite players

Alfred Morris is one of the best RBs to have this season, ranked 5th overall by NFL.com. A flavor of the month would be Roy Helu. Eli Manning is ranked 8th overall in QBs and after last season is considered one of the best QBs in the league.

If anyone else in the league thinks this trade unfair please speak up. I can undo this trade if necessary.

whassup Negga

Rob, you of all people should understand lots of folks will bite on flavour of the month type players.

Doesnt mean it isnt a twit thing to do.

keep it real. Also lol@ undo a trade a week after the fact. move over SC a new Drama Queen has entered the arena.

whassup Negga

Rob, you of all people should understand lots of folks will bite on flavour of the month type players.

Doesnt mean it isnt a twit thing to do.

keep it real. Also lol@ undo a trade a week after the fact. move over SC a new Drama Queen has entered the arena.
Yeah that drama queen would be you Tim. As usual youre ignoring any constructive retort or argument. Dont create noise about a trade that took place 2 weeks ago unless you have a firm point. I was stating if most everyone felt this trade was an injustice I would undo it.

Wasn't this trade completed already?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I've come to the realization that "Fred" and "Joshua" are not real people. Just secondary Tongo teams.

And if they aren't because there is a chance, they really really need to be in my money leagues.

Ive known Fred since high school, and both are my facebook friends you babbling idiot.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
they need to go to school. Intro to Fantasy Football cause you have served them on those trades. Also, get into high stakes fantasy leagues with both of them. You should have damn good odds.

In the Beginning...
Yeah, the trade was a head scratcher to me too. But I think it was maybe an instance where he saw a greater combined points total in Manning and Morris, and forgot the fact that Rodgers is a Round 1 pick for a reason. I've been tempted to do that too, but you have to remember to evaluate what you're getting and what you're giving up in real terms (because it's a real game), rather than simply looking at numbers on a spreadsheet.

I think Eli was fair enough trade bait, but Morris didn't bring anything to the trade. He might be playing the most important PPR position, especially since he was starting. But he and Eli together don't equal Round 1 value. Rodgers is going to start torching teams while Eli puts up inconsistent numbers and Morris disappears into an increasingly RGIII-centric offense.

Week 7 Predictions

TONGO (6-0) vs IronHorse (1-5)

This will not be pretty. TONGO seven and o.

Favre From Over (5-1) vs Zeppellins (3-3)

Macks got too many on a Bye. I will be equally screwed as Ive got 5 starters on a bye in the MoFo league. Really like Sleezys Bengals theme. Im sure it was unintentional. Favres get a camera, ......and take a picture,............ of this win

I Love Bacon (3-3) vs Hillbilly Handfisher (3-3)

As the churchlady used to say on Saturday Night Live "Aw! Now isnt this special!" Our married couple square off this week, both at 3-3, and PWs Ryan Matthews & Gates are on a Bye. Shes got 2 WRs on a Bye, but Hakeem Nicks is ready to slot in, and she can nab a WR from waivers.
Itll be close, but Seattle offense overcome by the 49rs defense, Hillbillys have alot of Seattle offense, Handfisher lose

Super Pigeon (3-3) vs Broncos Of Doom (5-1)

Well Im impressed! Dionne has already made alterations to his Broncos being on a bye. He still needs a kicker though. Dionnes doing very well this season, finally realized his all Peyton offense dream. I think the coach of the Broncos Of Doom is enjoying his 5-1 success, but waiver wire players cant compare to starters. Pigeon wins.

Devastators (1-5) vs Spudenators (2-4)

Glad Fred got his first win, but Spuds bad fortune is weird. Hes got one of the highest scoring teams in our league, but a losing record. Yodas in the same dilemna at MoFo. Yknow, even though Flaccos up against Houston Devastators devastate a bag of french fries and go 2-5!

Angry Gnomes (1-5) vs Dexual Healing (3-3)

Tims Healing is way better than 3-3, a bad day to be short as Gnomes lose to Dexters Dexual Run Gnomes Ruuuuuun!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Boo! Although, I will say that when you have me losing, I win. If you predict that I'll lose the rest of the season, I'd appreciate it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Heard Elliott (Super Pigeon) has been absent. If thats the case I think Dionnes Broncos will pull out the win.

Heard Elliott (Super Pigeon) has been absent. If thats the case I think Dionnes Broncos will pull out the win.
Well unless there is a stat correction I pulled out the lamest win ever.

I just sent an offer to Joshua / IronHorse. Aaron Rodgers for Eli & Alfred Morris. Mostly in case Joshua had strong trader regrets.

Just a final update on that, he wants to keep Alf & Eli. So I guess thats that. If he had a problem with it I wouldve traded him back, but he doesnt. Hey I feel Im due to get a great trade after all the crap trades Ive made overpaying for Bucs & Rays.

End result is my squads a monster. Theres no denying it. Im in an 8 team league with Fred, and my team there doesnt have a point total as high as my Jungle 2012 TONGO. Very interested in seeing how it plays out

My experience in FFB is the baddest team in the league with all-star lineups usually dont win the league. Ive seen other teams like mine this season, not many, but none ever won the season.