MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2011: Draft Time, Rules, Settings

Tools    

Saturday doesn't seem to help Tim, as it turns out. But he says he can make it on the 20th (Sunday) after all if it's a bit later; say, 4:30 ET. I think his should work for us east coast folk, and you wacky west coasters would probably prefer it anyway, yeah?

Any objections to 4:30 ET on Sunday, March 20th?

Works for me. Actually, let's do it now.

Oh boy. Sorry to keep yanking the time around, but Yahoo apparently makes you reserve time slots, and the time in question isn't available. Neither are any times in the general vicinity. I guess they force people to stagger them so that the system isn't overloaded (I'm guessing tons of people would pick similar dates and times otherwise), and it's never come up because we've never really had to change the date and time before. D'oh.

Anyway, I tried to move it later into the evening, but everything's closing up. I think our friend Tim might have to autodraft after all. Lame. I'll let you knows know if I can figure anything else out, but it looks like it's back to 1:30 PM ET unless I can find an alternative soon.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm good with any time
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Oh boy.

Anyway, I tried to move it later into the evening, but everything's closing up. I think our friend Tim might have to autodraft after all. Lame. I'll let you knows know if I can figure anything else out, but it looks like it's back to 1:30 PM ET unless I can find an alternative soon.
that is sunday the 20th?

Glad to hear it, guys. Quick reminder, now that we're close: the draft is this Sunday! March 20th, 1:30 PM ET.

I'll be sure to post at least one more reminder in here, probably on Saturday.

uh oh alert

dang and i had targetted Mauer as my catcher. not any more. no way. or am i confusing jinxes?

Yount! And I think he might have had dual-position eligibility back in the day, at SS and OF. Not bad.

I'm not really hoping for any particular pick, I don't think. Not much, at least. I guess a top 2 pick would be nice, but I'd be okay with something around 5 or 6, too. Position just seems to matter so much less so very quickly. I guess, if I could choose, I'd take the first pick just because it would make the choice fairly obvious and I could think more about what to do in the later rounds. I don't really dread any of it, though.

Total reversal from football, where I had pretty strong opinions about where I wanted to end up based on how rounds 3-4 were shaking out.

if i dont get a slot 1-5, id just as soon have the 13th or 14th slot.

the 8th -11 slots are no mans land.

yeah mount was a beast. though back in the day was Molitor that always killed the Jays, Not to mention Gorman Thomas and Cecil Cooper, to say nothen of Ben Oglivie.