Bridges of Madison County!

Titanic
Saving Private Ryan
The Godfather Part III
Cruel Intentions
Betty Blue - The Directos Cut

i got teary eye on this films...

[Link Removed]

The NeverEnding Story gets me every time when Artax sinks in the mud.
Mighty Joe Young gets me too...must be something about animals, I could care less about people.

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

Directed by Steven Spielberg. With Richard Dreyfuss, Holly Hunter, Brad Johnson.

Trailer

Schindler's List [ 1993 ] - Schindler's heartwrenching goodbye to his accountant Itzhak Stern ( 'I didn't do enough' ) and the final coda pairing real-life survivors with their counterpart actors/actresses as they placed rocks on the grave of Schindler.

The Pianist [ 2002 ] - The scene in which Polish-Jewish pianist Wladyslaw was forced to play the piano for a Nazi under threat of death and the scene in which Szpilman's family was carted off to the concentration camps when the Nazis enacted their "Final Solution", and Szpilman wandered through the streets of Warsaw and found his piano intact.

Stand By Me [ 1986 ] - Chris and Gordies conversation about the missing milk money.

Running On Empty [ 1988 ] - Annie Popes birthday scene in which the family and friend of eldest son Lorna Phillips dance to James Taylors 'Fire and Rain'.

oh no, not the crying movies!!!!!!

...hmmm .... hmmmmm ...

The Crucible. lame huh?

Cold mountain will always make me cry. Such a good love story

Titanic and Pearl Harbour

The Wind That Shakes the Barley (2006)

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Every man dies,but not every man really lives
all time tear-Jerker man on fire (the performance by Dakota Fanning in the end was to say the least fantastic especially for her age plus Lisa Gerrard voice, i just couldn't help myself)
bridge to Terabithia I have to admit I totally cried and i felt sad and depressed for a week (why did she... he's sister would have been a better choice.) one other thing this movie is not for kids who ever said that this movie was for kids (Family) should die even if it's based on a children's novel.
i am sam.
movies that made me feel sad
Braveheart ,Gladiator ,The Last Samurai ,Léon: The Professional ,my girl( he cant see without his glasses) ,The Green Mile...

Life is beautiful...

If you want to cry then watch Titanic movie. When I watched this movie with my friends we cried so much. It has very touching, pitiful and sad story. Both actor and actress done great job. It made me actually cry when jack lost his life for her girl friend in this movie. Rose is looking lovely, gorgeous, most amazing, wonderful girl in this movie.

The Professional still is a tearjerker for me.. I couldn't stop the tears during the last part of the movie where Jean Reno was battling for his life and protecting Natalie Portman, and the part where Gary Oldman creeps up behind him as he was about to leave the building...

I never cried while watching a movie until I saw Ray. I didn't cry during the parts that were supposed to be sad though. I cried during the musical performances because I knew that I would never get to see him perform in real life.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Alec Guinness's Last Holiday makes me cry like a baby, over and over again. In fact, I've watched it four times now since Thanksgiving (six days ago) and blubbered every single time. I chose it as this year's Thanksgiving movie at our house.

The entire film is on YouTube. Love the theme.

UP almost made me cry the other day, that old man is too sad, but the ending was good and uplifting.....http://www.stuffbox.com/Stuff/?pid=553

Okay, Ghost was a silent tear movie, but when the buildings were blown up in Fight Club the first time I saw it...yeah. Then in Donnie Darko, again the first time I watched it, that part where Donnie is talking about the cat going uner the porch to die an what it stood for. American Beauty, that damn piece of trash. Alan Ball made that one, I know Six Feet Under was a tele show, but the finale, I cried like I had never cried before. I strongly suggest watching Six Feet Under all the way through, its really impacting.

There aren't any movies that have made me full out cry, but some push me pretty close. Harold and Maude always gets me a little teary (and a LOT emotional) at the end, and Cat's Trouble playing throughout the scene only worsens matters. It's weird, since by the time the movie's over, it's actually rather uplifting.

The scene in Shawshank Redemption where Brookes has to let Jake go really hit home, for some reason. It's the only thing that's actually made me legitimately tear up.

Lastly, I recently saw a movie called Bent, based off a play from the seventies and set mostly in a concentration camp. Maybe it's just me or the time and place in which I saw it, but that is the most devestating movie I've ever seen. It didn't make me teary at all - by the end, I was so upset I think I was beyond crying. It's been at least a month since I've seen it, and it's still haunting me.