Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
70 F this morning. The rain has finally come in and has been mostly light rains in the early AM with patchy clouds during the day. Last night, around 6:30PM, a massive rain storm crawled over town. The local roadway construction zones were horrible in that there are no reflectors out to mark the lanes and what paint is down was only temporary until the work is complete. Rough drive in the wet dark.

Today looks like blue skies, but we've got a 66% chance of rain coming later.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I've absolutely no idea, far too dark to tell.

The weather was lovely an hour ago when I was out walking. It was a very even temperature neither warm or cold and plenty of cloud cover/no brightness . I wouldn't of minded a touch warmer but can't complain.Its turned a bit nippy now though that might be because I've come home and sat still..

The kind I don't like, really windy with rain. Don't mind rain, don't mind a bit of windy weather but both makes it hard to operate an umbrella.

Don't think there is a decent wind proof foldable umbrella anywhere...

The kind I don't like, really windy with rain. Don't mind rain, don't mind a bit of windy weather but both makes it hard to operate an umbrella.

Don't think there is a decent wind proof foldable umbrella anywhere...

What the hell is Boris doing? Trying to blind someone?

This is my umbrella though I don’t think of it as a golf umbrella. Had it for years & it’s looking somewhat tatty, but it has never once blown inside out.

I've never owned an umbrella, we just don't do that in W.WA.
How strange. Mind you, have rarely if ever seen my husband with an umbrella.

Maybe in a city like Seattle people have umbrellas but country people rarely do...We've had a severe drought with no real rain for the last 4 months so I guess I didn't need an umbrella anyway

The last time I used an umbrella I got soaked from head to toe. Of course it was in the middle of a hurricane and rain was wiping at me sideways. Still I just walk real fast to my destination in the rain without the encumbrance of an umbrella now.

As far as the weather report goes; it is a lovely sunny day here in Delco, PA.

The last time I used an umbrella I got soaked from head to toe. Of course it was in the middle of a hurricane and rain was wiping at me sideways. Still I just walk real fast to my destination in the rain without the encumbrance of an umbrella now.

As far as the weather report goes; it is a lovely sunny day here in Delco, PA.
Our day was nice too in Connecticut.

Close to perfect: mid-to-high-60s, autumn but just barely, plenty of sun still. Slightly chilly in the shade, slightly warm otherwise. Wouldn't change much.

Two days not wearing a coat & then today is more Fall-like. 51 degrees with a chilly wind.

Freezing cold with 14 mph winds. My early morning walk was brutal & it never occurred to me to take the hand warmers to put inside my gloves. Second walk was easier.