Reward: WW2 action movie from 80s/90s with old lady as main villain

Tools    

Hi there :-)

I watched this movie about 25 years ago.

Genre:
Action

Year:
Late 80' or early 90'

Plot:
Some teens (???) look around for WW2 treasure / secrets.

There was old lady (main villain) with special stick that had some expandable blades.

I thought it could be Kathleen Freeman, when I watched Naked Gun 33 1/3 some time ago.
But I checked all her movies listed on IMDB and nothing matched.

My first post, so I can not post direct links to IMDB :-(

There are some hints in next posts...

Regards,
Piotr

I'm not used to editing, it's a bit more complicated than on other forums...

One more thing:
Action is set after WW2, probably in 60 ' or 80'.

Also regarding Kathleen Freeman.
Is it possible that IMDB missed her movie?

Yes, I saw it, I mean edit dialog has MANY options including some kind of DELETION.

I was exploring imdb and I found Goonies.
Anne Ramsey from Goonies looks very similar to old lady from move I'm searching.
I checked her other entries on imdb.com and most are TV episodes, so it's rather different actress.
It it would help I'm willing to offer gift card worth 10 USD (Amazon, eBay, Apple, Google Play, Steam etc.)

I'm bumping gift card reward to 20 USD! (Amazon, eBay, Apple, Google Play, Steam etc.) @Yoda: I edited first post to change title. Post text was updated but title does not change...

I'm bumping gift card reward to 20 USD! (Amazon, eBay, Apple, Google Play, Steam etc.) @Yoda: I edited first post to change title. Post text was updated but title does not change...
Yeah, that's as intended, only mods can change titles (too much potential mischief otherwise). Post titles show up in search results and stuff though, which is why that option is still there.

Thread titles can't be quite long enough to accommodate your change though, so I can either make a judgement call on how to shorten it, or you can suggest something shorter.

OK, it can be as it is now :-)
BTW: have you considered to allow links to imdb movies and actors/actress pages?
Seems lot of folks register here to ask for movie and links are not allowed until 10 posts.

OK, it can be as it is now :-)
BTW: have you considered to allow links to imdb movies and actors/actress pages?
Seems lot of folks register here to ask for movie and links are not allowed until 10 posts.
I've considered it, but usually it's enough for people to just say the titles they mean and people can find them easily. And it helps prevent a lot of spam.

Hi @OHForums :-)

As this is nazi related movie, action was set in Europe.
Children were white teenagers around 15 years or maybe just before 20 years. Hard to tell after those years...
3 or 4. Maybe one was of them was a girl
I did not watch movie till end back then, because ... they were caught couple of times and escaped in between
And it got boring.
I'm sure old lady slashed someone with her stick with blades. So there was blood.

This movie is coming back to me for couple of years and now I'm determined to find it out,
hence I'm willing to offer gift card.