I'd Rather Be Dancing
White Chicks
Dukes Of Hazard
From Justin To Kelly
Gigli
Freddy Got Fingered

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Cassidy Bogart
Dances with Wolves......not because its a bad movie, but because it beat Goodfellas at the Academy Awards.

I hope everyone agrees with me on this one.
I liked Dances With Wolves very much, and "because it beat Goodfellas at the Academy Awards" is a stupid reason to hate it.

I do agree that Dukes of Hazzard is ****e, though.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by got2envy
Jacobs Ladder
Huh? Love this flick, so do many other people....

Originally Posted by mandy_n_jut
Sorry I know that this movie is off topic, but I don't wanna post 25 posts just to start a topic....Does anyone know when the release date for Deep Blue is in Pennsylvania???? I am having no luck in finding out...PLEASE HELP>>>
ask jrs here http://www.movieforums.com/community...736#post337736 if he doesn't know then no one does

While Sean Connery has had an illustrious career and has been in some spectacular movies, in my opinion he has also been is some of the worst. Here are 3 Sean Connery films that have to place in the worst 50 movies of all time:

1) League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: After a 3 year hiatus Mr. Connery picks this extraordinary piece of junk, but it made over $100 million internationally so it wasn’t a complete bomb, but still a terrible movie.

2) The Avengers: How does Sean follow up The Rock? With the Avengers! In my opinion this is the top 5 of worst movies ever made. It was the only movie I ever requested my money back from and I received it, with absolutely no fuss from management.

3) Zardoz: I don’t know how many of you have seen this movie, but trust me it’s bad and I mean really bad. I would love to give you a brief description of what it’s about but after watching it 3 times all I can offer is that Sean Connery spends the entire movie running around in fire engine red 1970’s professional wrestler style Speedos. The movie opens with him and his similarly attired gang riding horses on the beach killing helpless people with cowboy revolvers and a graphic rape scene. And if you are a fan of that, good news the movie ends the exact same way, but Sean and his buddies are spreading their special brand of mayhem in a countryside setting. Zardoz is the worst movie every made. However I recommend that everyone watch it, it’s truly a train wreck of epic proportions.

Level 2 : Farmer
Fast and furious tokyo drift. I am sure if you are educated and a fan of movies, you will hate this!

Originally Posted by jav1856
3) Zardoz: I don’t know how many of you have seen this movie, but trust me it’s bad and I mean really bad. I would love to give you a brief description of what it’s about but after watching it 3 times all I can offer is that Sean Connery spends the entire movie running around in fire engine red 1970’s professional wrestler style Speedos. The movie opens with him and his similarly attired gang riding horses on the beach killing helpless people with cowboy revolvers and a graphic rape scene. And if you are a fan of that, good news the movie ends the exact same way, but Sean and his buddies are spreading their special brand of mayhem in a countryside setting. Zardoz is the worst movie every made. However I recommend that everyone watch it, it’s truly a train wreck of epic proportions.
It is the worst movie ever but i love it now that is an outfit

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
My List of Recent pieces of *****

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
Flightplan
The Dukes Of Hazzard
Bewitched
White Noise
Date Movie
Aquamarine
Stick It
Stay Alive
When A Stranger Calls

There are those who call me...Tim.
I retract my choice of The Postman, because unfortunately a friend of mine enjoyed it.

Unless we can ignore him?

Nice find on the Zardoz picture, I totally forgot about the pansy thigh high boots.

Well there a thousands of terrible movies out there, personally I prefer to limit my discussion of bad movies to movies that could have or should have been good, and not movies that were terrible from conception through completion.

That being said the Postman was a terrible movie, sorry to disagree with anyone’s friend.
But it was terrible from the start, the story wasn’t up to snuff and wouldn’t appeal to anyone aside from die hard Costner fans. I don’t see how superb acting or directing would have done anything to salvage it, so in my estimation it can’t fall into worst movie ever discussions.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sedai
Oh, Battlefield Earth does suck, but I enjoyed it for it's inherent awfulness! I mean the scene where Travolta shoots the obviously plastic cow?!? That's comedy gold.

Though I will say I don't know anyone who liked Date Movie. Alyson Hannigan or no, it's just unwatchable. The video shop couldn't GIVE it away.

2 somewhat new pieces of trash

Hostel- honestly the guy slips in blood and cuts his own leg off with a chainsaw, how can someone write that trash

The Hills Have Eyes(both remake and original)- i was so bored watching these. the first half of the movie was just the hill people screwing with the family and then all of a sudden they decide to do something about it. And Doug(aaron stanford) goes on a slaughtering rampage. The pip couldnt fire a gun in the begining of the movie but all of a sudden he's rambo.....grrr

Solaris, What a piece of crap movie. Boring to the max. I fell asleep five times in that movie.

pluto nash was a joke.

Gigli

www.forumninja.com
Battlefield Earth is so hatable, it's lovable.

The batman with george clooney in it! GRRR!