#22.

Predator (1987)
Director: John McTiernan
Writers: Jim Thomas, John Thomas
Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Kevin Peter Hall
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-FI
Runtime: 1 Hour and 47 Minutes
Rated R

A good action packed sci- fi film about a group of US. army fighters that were assigned to this island to go on this rescue mission, but soon realizing they were sent for another reason as they fight off this alien warrior hunter as it stalks them and attempting to kill them off one by one. This film was an interesting one to watch.

"Run... Go... Get to the chopper!" - Dutch played by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

#21.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Director: Wes Craven
Writer: Wes Craven
Cast: Heather Langenkamp, Johnny Depp, Robert Englund
Genre: Horror
Runtime: 1 Hour and 31 Minutes
Rated R

The imagination to this movie was cool and no matter how weird this movie was, it was fun to see who survives this bloody ordeal and watching Freddy make a joke out of himself and get his ass handed by the lead chick in this movie. I don't mind Freddy personally but I wouldn't say he's one of my favorite slashers.

"Whatever you do, don't fall asleep." - Nancy Thompson played as Heather Langenkamp

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have not seen Caddyshack and Stripes yet but I liked him in groundhog day though , when I watch that movie it reminds me of that horror movie Happy Death Day which is similar to Groundhog Day but it's a slasher horror movie.

I watched Happy Death Day for the horror movies countdown, and while I don't like slasher movies, I liked the "groundhog day" concept of the film, with the day replaying over and over again while she was trying to solve the mystery.

I watched Happy Death Day for the horror movies countdown, and while I don't like slasher movies, I liked the "groundhog day" concept of the film, with the day replaying over and over again while she was trying to solve the mystery.
I was surprised that movie didn't make the countdown, since it's an actual horror movie I would replace it for any of those movies on there that aren't really a horror movie.

#21.

Rated R

The imagination to this movie was cool and no matter how weird this movie was, it was fun to see who survives this bloody ordeal and watching Freddy make a joke out of himself and get his ass handed by the lead chick in this movie. I don't mind Freddy personally but I wouldn't say he's one of my favorite slashers.

"Whatever you do, don't fall asleep." - Nancy Thompson played as Heather Langenkamp
when i saw this movie as a kid it gave me nightmares lol

Victim of The Night
#21.

Rated R

Yup.
Despite its flaws it is so strong in the first two acts and frightening too, IMO, there's really just no denying it.

#20.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Writers: Gary K. Wolf (novel), Jeffrey Price (screenplay)
Cast: Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd, Joanna Cassidy
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Runtime: 1 Hour and 44 Minutes
Rated PG

This was a nice classic children's movie with some good laughs in it. The story was amazing with a cartoon meeting with reality and the friendship between Eddie (the detective) and Roger rabbit was great. Even though the detective was a toon hating person, he still wanted to do the right thing for his job and save Roger for being framed for murder when knowing he was innocent all along as we get more into the movie.

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit played by Kathleen Turner

#19.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
Director: John Hughes
Writer: John Hughes
Cast: Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Mia Sara
Genre: Comedy
Runtime: 1 Hour and 43 Minutes
Rated PG-13

This fun movie brings us on a great adventure about a high school slacker playing hooky from school. Also bringing his two friends along to join in on the fun and outsmarting the principal at school while he tries to catch Ferris in the act of playing hokey. Imo, I think Matthew Broderick did a great job with his role as Ferris.

“Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don’t Stop And Look Around Once In A While, You Could Miss It.” - Ferris Bueller played by Matthew Broderick

when i saw this movie as a kid it gave me nightmares lol
Luckily when I was a kid I didn't watch the Nightmare on elm street movies but watched the Halloween and Friday the 13th films and Michael Myers gave me nightmares when I was a kid Jason didn't give me nightmares though

Luckily when I was a kid I didn't watch the Nightmare on elm street movies but watched the Halloween and Friday the 13th films and Michael Myers gave me nightmares when I was a kid Jason didn't give me nightmares though
gosh atleast u didnt get nightmares from watching it cause when i slept i was scared to get killed in my sleep so i couldnt slept for days

gosh he did gave me nightmares when i watched halloween with jamie lee curtis
same here but his a pretty good slasher tho

gosh atleast u didnt get nightmares from watching it cause when i slept i was scared to get killed in my sleep so i couldnt slept for days

gosh he did gave me nightmares when i watched halloween with jamie lee curtis
same here but his a pretty good slasher tho
Yea he is a good slasher

#18.

Sixteen Candles (1984)
Director: John Hughes
Writer: John Hughes
Cast: Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, Justin Henry
Genre: Comedy and Romance
Runtime: 1 Hour and 33 Minutes
Rated PG

You got to love those 80's high school movies out there like this one and Molly Ringwald and Anthony Michael Hall did a good job at their roles in this movie. For a movie that is PG and more on the romance side, it was an interesting one and showing that it can have some fun while not afraid to offend it's audience and yes her parents forgot her f*cking birthday, what else is new.

"I can't believe this, they f*cking forgot my birthday." - Samantha played by Molly Ringwald

#17.

Heathers (1989)
Director: Michael Lehmann
Writer: Daniel Waters
Cast: Winona Ryder, Christian Slater, Shannen Doherty
Genre: Comedy and Crime
Runtime: 1 Hour and 43 Minutes
Rated R

This was a cool and silly revenge high school film and Winona Ryder and Christian Slater made this movie a fun movie to watch. The film sure throws a nice dark comedy vibe to it as we see the mean kids in school getting killed in what it seems to be tragic teen suicide but really getting killed on purpose and deserving it too.

“Lick it up, baby. Lick it up.” - Veronica played by Winona Ryder

no Outland 1981?
the changeling (1980)?
The entity (1981)? XD

no Outland 1981?
the changeling (1980)?
The entity (1981)? XD
You make sound like the list already ended XD, on the halfway point when tomorrow comes for sure

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
#20.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Writers: Gary K. Wolf (novel), Jeffrey Price (screenplay)
Cast: Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd, Joanna Cassidy
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Runtime: 1 Hour and 44 Minutes
Rated PG

This was a nice classic children's movie with some good laughs in it. The story was amazing with a cartoon meeting with reality and the friendship between Eddie (the detective) and Roger rabbit was great. Even though the detective was a toon hating person, he still wanted to do the right thing for his job and save Roger for being framed for murder when knowing he was innocent all along as we get more into the movie.

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit played by Kathleen Turner

I don't think of Who Framed Roger Rabbit as a children's movie. I think children can watch it, and they'll think it's funny, but they'll miss a lot of the jokes that most adults will really appreciate.

It's one of my all-time favorite movies.