Your Moments of Euphoria

Tools    

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
Do you bike with no lights? If so, how could it be relazing???
i don't understand the way my head works, but it is relaxing, definately helped with the healing process

Does smoking a fat blunt and masturbating apply here?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Does smoking a fat blunt and masturbating apply here?

Starrdarcy- I like riding at night (without bike lights) mostly because I live in a very peaceful beautiful neighborhood and just at sunset it's especially gorgeous. During the summer, sunset is when it starts to cool down. All the sprinklers go off, the put-putting water creating cool droplets on the simmering pavement. Maybe its our human way of claiming back what's left of the day from the oppressive heat, the perfect time for reflection.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Put me in your pocket...
Biggest moments of euphoria were the moments right after I delivered both of my kids and holding them for the first time.

Special moments of euphoria...
...hot tub or a jacuzzi sound good to me Delilia! I like lots of candles, and champagne.

...and of course special trips alone with my hubby. We usually try to get a room with a double jacuzzi, since we don't get away alone that often. And it's nice just being able to do something laidback the next day without worryng about the kids (since my parents take them).

Little pockets of euphoria...

...a pedicure! Good golly does it feel good.~

...a foot rub by my hubby.

...a glass of wine when the kids are in bed and it's completely quiet.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I love fall when the house is quiet, it's cold and windy outside, there's a fire in the fireplace...
My hubby usually suggests we get bowls of ice cream, watch a movie or play Scrabble...so relaxing!

history *is* moralizing
i think the last time was at a nostalgic Bauhaus party in that club in Chitown, i got so excited and drunk i made friends with the security guys, next thing i remember i was getting out of a cab and trying to walk home.

if that's a moment of euphoria...I shudder to think what you're moments of chaos and confusion are.

ohhhhhhhhh.........
*confused*

history *is* moralizing
... :-))) and a moment of confusion would be deciding whether or not i should return to the same club...

*gasp*

Have you ever been to a party where the minute you walk in, it feels like a movie? There's a layer of smoke that adds that "mystery" quality, there's people kissing in dark corners, there's good music playing and you're thinkin' ahhhhhh yeaaaaaah....

history *is* moralizing
always happens with the right addresses and events... usually in clubs rather than private parties though.

I never liked night clubs. Too "meat market" for me.

history *is* moralizing
that's right, but it's possible to go NOT for the meat there, but for the sounds and drinks... and the movieish feeling about 'em...

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Euphoric Moments...

1. When the Toronto Maple Leafs win a playoff game...

2. Orgasm.
In a way, the two are kind of similar... (you only understand if you're a sports fan)

Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
Euphoric Moments...

1. When the Toronto Maple Leafs win a playoff game...

2. Orgasm.
In a way, the two are kind of similar... (you only understand if you're a sports fan)

Men folk.

history *is* moralizing
"1. When the Toronto Maple Leafs win a playoff game...
2. Orgasm.
In a way, the two are kind of similar... (you only understand if you're a sports fan)"

... or if you know what an orgasm is! ;-)